PDA

View Full Version : Lusty departing Dublin

Bubblewindow
10th May 2013, 18:56
While out and about a couple of weeks ago we came across a rare sight west of the London FIR. After we dropped low level I managed to capture an image. As I looked through the viewfinder this is what 'my mind' saw ;)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/machlooper/null.jpg

Cheers,
BW

meat bomb
10th May 2013, 19:22
Eh, how low level were you ?

Bubblewindow
10th May 2013, 21:02
Eh, how low level were you ?

Enough ;)

BW

November4
10th May 2013, 22:05
W O W !...

Warmtoast
10th May 2013, 22:43
And there was I thinking that Harriers, like Slattery's Mounted Foot were no more!

Mind you the BBC's One Show came from the "Lusty" last night whilst anchored in the Thames.

bluecode
10th May 2013, 23:00
Well Lusty did visit Dublin very recently but sad to say the Harriers were long gone. But coincidently I came across an old magazine from 2004 just the other day. In it were photos of a couple of Harriers visiting Galway airport taken by a friend of mine, now a Ryanair Captain.

Who'd have thought they be gone by now. It's really strange to think of it.

Spanish Waltzer
10th May 2013, 23:51
Can't believe they allowed someone to get close enough to graffiti the bow while she was alongside. Typical Irish though....shouldn't take them long to find the culprit...:ok:

Bubblewindow
11th May 2013, 06:07
Can't believe they allowed someone to get close enough to graffiti the bow while she was alongside. Typical Irish though....shouldn't take them long to find the culprit...

I have to stop that habit . So much for annonimity :ugh:

Still, I don't think the RN have anything fast enough to catch me at the moment
(Unfortunately :(. )

BW