PDA

View Full Version : CAA Medical Centre = Useless

loopdelooploop
8th May 2013, 12:13
Sorry need to vent!!

I have spent the last 3 days trying to get the results of my Class 1 Medical from Gatwick.

My ECG had to be referred to a cardiologist.. eventhou my BP is within tolerances. So as I went on a Friday..."no cardiologist is in today im afraid" the Dr said..."so give us a call on tuesday afternoon.. we will have your results by then.."

So i called Tuesday afternoon after trying for 2 hours to actually get hold of a human voice.. apparently the medical centre reception staff don't like answering the phone...(and they were really grumpy when I was there!! despite my cheery greeting to them..) eventually I got ..."the sorry the cardiologist didn't turn up this morning try again on wednesday.."

So wednesday comes.. again it takes 2 hours to get an..... answer phone.... i might have a heart attack by the end of this...

Don't these CAA rubber desk jockey's think that they are messing with our livelihood/dreams!!!

A bit more care and diligence is need here me thinks!!!

AMF

:mad:

SpringHeeledJack
8th May 2013, 12:38
They're probably taking longer to process your cardiographs due to your advanced age :)

SHJ

Sallyann1234
8th May 2013, 13:11
From personal experience, I suggest there are two redundant words in your thread title.