PDA

View Full Version : SAS assessment process

Fredrik888
7th May 2013, 06:52
Hi all.

I wonder if anyone have more information to give about the SAS recruitment process. It says that you would have a "sim-check", "groupexercise/interview" and a "suitability test"

Anyone have more detail information about each exercise.
Grateful for all answers.

Kind Reg
Fredrik

Exphil
14th May 2013, 06:13
I have heard that you will be forwarded some tests to be taken online prior to the day you meet for your interview. When you are called to meet Sas you will be given a general briefing, have a simulator test, 2 separate interviews and finally a group test.

Good luck.

DSACZ
16th May 2013, 09:01
Hello,
I have applied through SAS websites for 737 type rated pilots. Do you know anything about how it works regarding candidate selection process? Is it just luck that you are invited for their assessment or do they prefer native pilots firstly ? I am from the Czech Republic and canīt speak any Scandinavian languages (not sure if it can influence their decision to invite me).
Best regards.

Exphil
16th May 2013, 12:03
If you meet all the qualifications as specified on the website you will at some point most probably be called for tests and interviews. It is not pure luck. If you can start "now" (within a reasonable amount of time....) and have a rating you will most probably advance in the line of applications. However, you will be required to learn one of the Scandinavian languages to a medium level, but it is not a prereq.
Start watching TV :O

trueviking
3rd Dec 2013, 07:12
Does anyone have any info on the assessment/testing etc?
Would be greatly appreciated.