PDA

View Full Version : Jet gonna order more 737 MAX?

bleedthesky
3rd May 2013, 14:12
In light of the Jet-Etihad deal and the entry of Air Asia, the Indian aviation industry might improve a wee bit. It was reported, however, that Jet Airways might order 200 737 MAXs in the near future. I really can't find that article again on the internet! Just wondering what you guys think about this. Lets try and have a healthy discussion and avoid getting into long chains of pointless disagreements and bitter remorseful rantings.

equinox123
3rd May 2013, 16:36
@bleedthesky..... don't know man...... even i tried looking up online...but didn't find anything related to their fleet expansion plans.......Although a friend of mine called me up last week just to say that jet would go in for a big time fleet expansion.But again,he said he read it somewhere....so im not quite sure buddy

Sky Dancer
4th May 2013, 01:04
Well now the boys at Jet and Etihad are busy lobbying with the government for increasing the bilaterals seats on the India , Abu Dhabi route.If the deal comes through then the new order will come through if it does not ....... heads may roll.:confused::{:E:}:ok:

Saint Jack
4th May 2013, 01:56
bleedthesky: I'm normally quite proficient at English, but what does "gonna" mean, as in "Jet gonna order more 737 MAX"? I cannot find this word in my dictionary.

smurf84
4th May 2013, 07:49
bleedthesky - With thousand odd firm orders globally, don't worry about the 737 Max until 2017, which I guess is the year when it will be introduced to the market. And yes, Boeing is in talks with SpiceJet, Air India and Jet Airways to sell them the 737 Max.

de facto
4th May 2013, 09:57
Saint Jack
I'm normally quite proficient at English, but what does "gonna" mean, as in "Jet gonna order more 737 MAX"? I cannot find this word in my dictionary.

Obviously you gonna need to buy a level 6 dictionary unless you wanna borrow mine?:E