PDA

View Full Version : U Airlines Bangkok

mcdu380
26th Apr 2013, 08:45
Need info on operations ,management , pilots ,salary package, safety culture,
Aircraft, incidents accidents,
Hope we can all make this thread civil and professional.

piratepete
26th Apr 2013, 09:01
I cant say much about this company except one thing.My buddy who works there says the salary is either not paid on time or not paid at all.....its not worth a look unless you just want to move to Bangkok for the temples and museums.........and some 320 hours.

MD80rookie
26th Apr 2013, 09:33
Hi,

Are they looking for FC's and FO's?

Brgds
Rookie

stiffy_pro
30th Apr 2013, 04:35
1.Well talkin about U operations, I am sure you knows this that they've got AOC last year and started their operations to Yanchaeng, China then moving to Incheon and Muan, as of now they are not flying but waiting for 2nd aircraft to join the fleet which is done with e check in Jakarta not sure about MSN though but they are supposed to restart the operations in end of may, I hope so:rolleyes:.

2. Talking about company management, DFO is Thai national from Thai Air Asia, but the interesting character in company is CP, lot of rumors flying around that he has a dodgy past in Philippines and Turkey, banned and warrants on him, but he acts smart, very good in emergency decent though.

3. Salaries are about normal, Captain gets around $12500, FO with ATPL 8500, without ATPL 7000 and trainee FO around 4000.

That's all from the page of U airlines, I hope I kept it simple and very professional.

viking320
30th Apr 2013, 04:49
At last some wrote the truth.:D:D:D:D

@ mcdu 380 looks you are very keen so if you want you can PM me for more interesting facts

:ok:

ZFT
30th Apr 2013, 04:53
The 2nd airframe is MSN 314.

PCLCREW
8th May 2013, 14:07
Thailand has no shortage of pilots right now, so I doubt they would hire any expats...
I think Thai Skies (or Eyes) L1011 operator, Orient Thai, and The RJ operator (RK Airways or something like that) they had E135s or F100s were some of the few that hired expats...
I think Thai Airways maybe way way back when SAS help start them up might have had some expat pilots, but basically never again.. Check Nok Mini they might.

Let me know I wouldnt mind living on Silom Rd :O