PDA

View Full Version : Moving out of Quarters

modtinbasher
26th Apr 2013, 08:24
On retirement from the RAF after serving 22 years, how long can you have in your Married Quarter before you have to vacate it? Is there any difference it being an Officer's or an Airman's Quarter?

Thanks

MTB

spannersatcx
26th Apr 2013, 18:15
I think this is in the wrong forum?

Wolfman3415
26th Apr 2013, 21:54
It might not be the wrong forum, not everyone in the RAF is aircrew. The answer by the way will be in the tri service accommodation regulations. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/jsp-464-tri-service-accommodation-regulations-tsars

Chock Chucker
27th Apr 2013, 01:31
All the best with your retirement MTB.

Chock Chucker :ok:

modtinbasher
27th Apr 2013, 08:38
Thanks folks for your responses. I chose this particular forum to place my question as I thought that this place would be followed by most of the contributors who could provide an answer for me, as I'm well out of touch with current policy.

By the way, it's not me that's retiring, but thanks for your words Chock Chucker, I've been retired absolutly yonks! The reason I asked the question is that I'm selling my house and it's a newly retiring Serviceman who is buying it, and therefore vacating his quarter somewhen. I'm trying to find out when this must be without actually asking him!

Thanks again

MTB