PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair Interview 21st / 22nd May

maverik_
25th Apr 2013, 10:44
Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone else has been invited for the Wizz Air Assesment in May?

Thanks

Pilot1002
29th Apr 2013, 04:53
I was there 26.-27. of April :)
They recruiting now every month 18-20 candidates!
Good luck

BroCode
29th Apr 2013, 11:35
Are they only recruiting type rated guys/girls with time on type?

Pilot1002
30th Apr 2013, 05:18
No, but they preffere guys with TR and hours :/

Superpilot
30th Apr 2013, 06:28
What rubbish, 18-20 guys turn up for the interview but only 2-4 get hired. Normally the ones who get hired are young (18-21), Eastern European, low on time and non rated (i.e. willing to self fund type rating). This is my experience and the experience of many other people who have attended assessment in the last year.

Narrow Runway
30th Apr 2013, 17:33
I'm not so sure that it is only young, low houred, non rated guys that get recruited.

To be honest, I know 2 of the 3 guys in Wizz recruitment. They are stand up, honest people who are fair and transparent.

It hasn't always been this way. The previous recruitment regime were tainted by allegations of impropriety and were very recently replaced by this new team.

Let's hope that the company can continue offering good employment prospects for candidates into the future. Lets face it, there aren't so many good chances anymore.

Narrow Runway
30th Apr 2013, 18:21
DownThreeGreens:

As I say, allegations of impropriety were present in recent times. These were aimed towards certain individuals involved in Wizz recruitment. I won't be discussing on here what the actual allegations were, because I enjoy a hassle free life and don't want to end up in court for slander.

The allegations were never fully proven however, the company acted to refresh the recruitment department and team therein.

Good on them.

I wouldn't focus on the past. Look to the future.

How was your performance at your interview? Did you feel that you were not dealt with fairly? Perhaps apply again......

B767PL
1st May 2013, 16:19
I have heard the same thing NR is referring to in regards to changes in the recruitment team for the above reasons.

Mac72
1st May 2013, 19:49
I agree with NR
Went last July and it was absolutely terrible! 3 guys laughing between each other during the interview, 2 of them spoke very poor English. Worse experience ever, there were 20 of us, only 3 been put forward. All no rated, low hours.
Really thought had a chance there since I speak polish. Shame