PDA

View Full Version : Tiger cabin crew

Jodestar
25th Apr 2013, 10:33
Hi I am new to this sight, sorry if I have too many questions. I received a email today from tiger inviting me to a recruitment day in Melbourne next week for casual cabin crew. Can anyone offer me advice about the day and what to expect. Also how many hours do casual cabin crew at tiger average and dies anyone have a rough idea of pay rates? Thanks

PMK
29th Apr 2013, 09:36
Hi Jodestar - Here's some info about a Tiger AD I attended:
1. They look at all your documents
2. They set you up in groups of 8 and in the groups of 8 you have to come up with an "advertising campaign"
3. Then you are given a picture of something, and you have to talk about it non stop for two minutes.
4. From there was another group activity.
After that, they send home the unsuccessful candidates and then you wait and do a one on one interview and a maths test. We found out on the day if we were successful or not.
Pay rates vary between around $20 and $30 per hour, depending on if you are flying or on reserve. All the info you need will be given to you at the AD and you have the opportunity to ask questions.

Tiger cabin crew have had many hours lately - but this is because Tiger were holding off from training more crew, due to the Virgin takeover - who knows what it will be like after that.

Hope the info helps - good luck :)

Jackal717
14th May 2013, 02:12
Hi. I attended the Sydney AD in January and I was successful (Sydney based). I was told the month after that our ground training school could be in the last quater of the year :( With the news that Tiger are recruiting new crew based in Melbourn makes me feel a bit excited. I just hope I don't have to wait until the end of the year.

If any of you guys have an updated news please share.

J