PDA

View Full Version : JAA Results from Feb Exams

VSQUARED
21st Feb 2001, 12:54
Just opened the mail and found that I have Passed all the day 3 and 4 exams. What relief. Thank you PPSC. Hope all the rest who sat them got the same.

Flyingspaniard
21st Feb 2001, 14:55
Nice one! I just got my results for days 2 and 3. I am now sitting smugly on all 14!

Now I can go and do some real flying. Thats if someone can remind me what that is! I haven't been near a plane in the flesh for at least 8 months now.

Flandan
21st Feb 2001, 16:43
No such flaming luck. Got them all except General Nav in which I scored an agonising 74%. Dammit. Took too long and rushed a few. Next time though.

chewinggum
22nd Feb 2001, 00:45
well done you guys.I've not been so lucky.Dropped Flight planning and General Nav.and pof which was a real b*****
Next time is my last attempt. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif(

davere van leatherboot
22nd Feb 2001, 00:57
hello folks...Dam them..Just failed pof nav and law..Somebody tell me how i'm going pass pof and nav?

[This message has been edited by davere van leatherboot (edited 21 February 2001).]

Barney Stubble
22nd Feb 2001, 15:34
A quick well done to all those at Cabair who sat Feb exams - especially those who got a full set of first time passes.

Good luck with next stage of training or your next exams.

It seems the system is finally beaten (provided you work hard), good news for all wanabees.