PDA

View Full Version : AirAsia

babisiliop
20th Apr 2013, 08:40
I got an email from a recruiting coordinator of AirAsia telling me that
they starting again calling expat for assessment.
Does anybody have info related to recruiting process?

Cheers

Guam360
24th Apr 2013, 03:35
how do you combine two jpeg's to one file using either PDF or word doc?

Mekong Flyer
24th Apr 2013, 04:24
I got the same message. Does anyone know what's going on exactly?

babisiliop
24th Apr 2013, 07:57
As far as I can understand according to their saying,they had stopped
recruiting for a period of time(months ago).
They started all over again as soon as the recruiting team got a release massage from the administration related to start again the recruiting process.
We have to wait till they invited us for an assessment,if they do.
In spite of that,I would like somebody to tell me how is the process,
interview&sim.

Cheers

Guam360
25th Apr 2013, 00:38
How long ago did you apply?

kwaiyai
26th Apr 2013, 04:48
babisiliop,
Check your PM's,

Highlevel390
23rd May 2013, 23:37
Hello Colleagues!
I also got this E-Mail. Does anyone know what is actually going on right now concerning hiring Captains? What Kind of Tests do they do? Do you have to organize the Trip to KL on own expense?
Thanks very much...:ok:

axl76fg
24th May 2013, 15:50
Did they opened to the foreigner first officer not rated on Bus?

jetjockey696
26th May 2013, 12:30
Malaysia will never open up positions for FO. there are 1800+ CPL holders in malaysia...without jobs... majority owning money to the government as loans..

Captains are accepted I think..

CaptainProp
27th May 2013, 11:06
They seem to not have recruited that many pilots over last 12-18 months or so but keep ordering (receiving?) aircraft.... Who flies them? Who will fly them in the future?

brasmelzuit
27th May 2013, 11:14
their country boy will fly 'em...
Thanks to new regulation...

Guam360
27th May 2013, 14:06
can you express how this effects this situation, of hiring expat CA's?thx

jetjockey696
27th May 2013, 15:12
Captprop... dont get blinded with all the planes on order... actually its not many.. they are replacement planes for the ageing fleet. Some aircraft are given to other Airasia franchise.. Japan, indonesia, thailand and Philippines etc...to increase there fleet or replacement planes again..

Malaysia really dont want foreigner in there airlines. come to think about it.. even there own people.. (malaysian chinese and indians etc) are not hired in key government offices.. they only hire local people (malaysians.ethnic).

Give up hope with Air asia or MAS

Apache702
7th Jun 2013, 04:06
Experienced Captains start leaving and more to come soon, Air Asia is not adjusting pilots salary for inflation, and soon all pilots will have to pay more tax, with all those new planes coming, Air Asia is looking for trouble, my advice to Air Asia, take care of the most important asset (employees) and let Malindo fly for free, the public will find out about the working conditions at Malindo especially for new FO, you get what u pay for...and I would like to tell our loyal passengers that its much safer to fly with Air Asia in this region than any other airline at least for now....