PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the April ATPL results?

pilota-italiano
26th Apr 2002, 09:13
Hi guys,I was looking forward to get the results today(11 working days after the last day of the April Atpl's) but as you can immagine they didn't arrive !!

Has anyone got the results yet?

I am so nervous !!!!:p

Acording to the CAA they shold be in the post 10 working days after the exams.....so .....they should be on the way now!!!

Good luck to everyone who sat them in April and let's see how we all did!

Regards,

PI:cool:

KitKatPacificuk
26th Apr 2002, 10:38
I just did JAR Perf on April 8th and not heard yet!

Send Clowns
26th Apr 2002, 12:30
The students I gave brush-up tuition to at BCFT have not yet had their results either. The CAA seems to be getting if anything less efficient (I had my first set in August 2000 by the Friday following the exams).

VFE
26th Apr 2002, 15:33
Got our results this afternoon out here in Jerez. I passed 3 out of the 6 which is sodding typical of my "average" ways!!

All the best to everyone waiting.

VFE. :cool:

Flypuppy
26th Apr 2002, 17:49
VFE,

Do BAe students sit UK CAA exams in Spain or Spanish CAA exams?

If BAe studnuts sit UK CAA exams why do they get their results in advance of other UK candidates? Seems a touch unfair if that is the case.

pilota-italiano
26th Apr 2002, 17:50
VFE, did your results arrive from england? or is the Spanish CAA just more efficient than the English?

you have 3 more credits now ,Keep it up in sunny Jerez ! good luck for the future!

PI:cool:

Cool_Hand
27th Apr 2002, 08:43
They turned up this morning!
How nervous was I opening the envelope!

avrodamo
27th Apr 2002, 10:39
8 passess...im so chuffed i just cant tell you. Hasn't really sunk in
:) :) :) :D :D :) :D :D

VFE
27th Apr 2002, 13:58
We sit the JAR ATPL´s over here and the results are marked by the UK CAA and get faxed out to us, followed by the official confirmation a couple of weeks later.

Megaton
27th Apr 2002, 14:14
Avrodamo,

Got your e-mail. Congratulations. Tried to call but guess you were out celebrating!

Pilot16
27th Apr 2002, 21:27
Makes me feel left out :(

I have a while to go for my atpl

pilota-italiano
28th Apr 2002, 12:38
I got mine too,5 out of the way,3 to reseat,not very impressed with myself ,failed the three by 5%,I will try again,I will not give up!!!!

The reseats are £50 each !!! was it not £37?

Back to my "beloved" books!

Ciao everyone

PI

:cool:

Token Bird
1st May 2002, 09:05
Congratulations and commiserations (take your pick) to those of you who recently took exams. I'll be taking mine August, September and October. Any info that anyone can give me which might help me would be much appreciated. If anyone has any feedback, or just general advice, please e-mail me,

Ta, TB

PS. Good luck for the rest of the exams, guys

VFE
1st May 2002, 12:29
Email me and I´ll give you some pointers on who´s got the best notes and feedback.

ILS27R
1st May 2002, 13:39
Token Bird,

How come you are doing all of your ATPL exams over 3 months??

VFE,

So go on please tell us!!:)

Token Bird
2nd May 2002, 05:59
ILS27R,

I must be missing the point here. What's odd about taking the exams over 3 months? Surely many opt to split them this way. Better than to try to squeeze them into 2 and then end up having to resit some,

TB