PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Pprune and Cathay Pathetic management!

Yeager
11th Apr 2013, 21:01
Both of you deserve a medal for being pathetic,

THE pathetic medal goes to both of you..

Well done in CX management to have Pprune play by your pathetic scare scheme - AND win!! :D

Well done to Pprune to prove you are bending over to the middle eastern companies and now also the all might CX star chamber boyz - your awesome - thanks for standing up - :ok:

Pprune - could we have, in Public, your reason for "closing" the CX CP vote - whats the problem. No names were mentioned? what are you scared of Pprune? were you paid to "shut it", were your intimidated? I'm curious, what was it? Please do elaborate :yuk:

Will IB Fayed
12th Apr 2013, 00:45
And thank God someone closed it. What a bunch of unprofessional, gutless, gossiping housewives.
No names were mentioned? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you're defaming.

treboryelk
12th Apr 2013, 02:04
Yeager,

It was a pitiful thread probably started by someone who got a well deserved 'interview' and whose ego couldn't take it!

Maybe we could start a new thread.....bash the CP's but put your name to the post! Silly me, I forgot how anonymity gives one balls that in real life just don't appear.

Yeager
12th Apr 2013, 05:32
Dudes,

Speaking about "balls" - if that's what one really fancies. Ok, so you think that those big boy CPs and their deputies - who again and again have ruined peoples lives (including 49ers - names on a list - created by these big boys) - hiding in their "Star chamber" - are much better than those who speak out anonymously on a rumours network - are you for real??
I gotta say that you either gotta be one of "them" or someone incredibly naive if you don't see that, that perspective is a bit f@cked, bru's. :p
Obviously your entitled to your perspective on it - however sad it is.

Regarding making it obvious who "I" was "..defaming.." - hell yeah - I'll stand by it till hell rises - a true pr@ck, as said. :ok:

Trafalgar
12th Apr 2013, 07:29
....oh....grow up. :rolleyes:

The Messiah
12th Apr 2013, 07:49
Hey doughnut without a hole you need some counseling to dissipate some of that anger, it's not healthy. Are you on leave from flying your Cessna in Africa and you've got nothing better to do? Seriously how many years ago did you leave? The best revenge is to live well so move on, this is not a good look for you ;)

Yeager
12th Apr 2013, 09:24
The Mess@,

Bru, take Trafalgar's advise. :ok: ( I'm merely here for my own amusement :p ) :ok: What is wrong by the way - no PM's anymore?? No meaningless threats?? Buhu, buhu, bru :E

The Messiah
12th Apr 2013, 10:00
I think he was talking to you champ, and I've never threatened you, don't make me laugh, but this is a new low even for you :ok:

Yeager
12th Apr 2013, 11:15
Well back to the topic,

What made Pprune close down the CX CP vote?
Or was it the Author of the topic that closed it down after being threatened?

I'm curios by nature and this makes me curios. What was it.

PS; quote "..You need to shut your mouth and delete PPRuNe from your favourites or leave immediately.." unquote - 2nd July 2007. :ok:

Arfur Dent
12th Apr 2013, 12:00
Mods - PLEASE close this embarrassing, puerile nonsense too. QUICKLY!!