PDA

View Full Version : CX Chief Pilots. The fair, the pretty awful and the downright unpleasant..Voting now

monster330
10th Apr 2013, 13:00
I gotta go with your current airbus CP. Areal snake n corporate lackey

Yeager
10th Apr 2013, 13:46
Awesome topic - should be some greasy stuff to arise from this. :ok:
But why limit it to CPs - how about training managers, Flight Crew managers etc.??

Personally, if limited to one if these natural born leaders, I would vote for ex FCM Airbus T.P. he was a natural born pr@ck. very unpleasant fellow :=

Popcorns are out - bring it on :p

Tornado Ali
10th Apr 2013, 14:04
Uh....no, why don't we just close this thread now, before we slander, defame and generally make giant pri@ks of ourselves. Anonymous attacks....ooohhh, aren't we brave?? Don't we REALLY have bigger things to worry about and discuss? Small children shouldn't have a live computer to play with.

Cpt. Underpants
10th Apr 2013, 15:01
Agree totally. Conduct unbecoming.

If you've got an axe to grind, do it mano a mano at your fleet forum.

1200firm
10th Apr 2013, 15:39
...except to say that the 747 CP is a true gent & walks the tightrope between the pilots & the company better than any of us could. An example for us all.

-8i's coming soon.......:ok:

Yeager
10th Apr 2013, 15:39
I dont know what's worse boyz.. :}

A bunch of "big CP's etc." hiding in a star chamber, randomly sacking 49 pilots and destroying ppl's career - or hiding behind names on a rumours network??

Who's the big boyz now huh.. Don't come here and play taste police, think you can control it all - nope, nope, nope.. Just let it sliiiide.. :ok:

Let it rock and let it roll :D Sweet ass.. :ok:

AQIS Boigu
10th Apr 2013, 15:45
monster330...just get straight to the point...what did he/they do to you???

I'mbatman
10th Apr 2013, 16:20
Honestly, if you do your job, prepare and show up and act as a professional, and stay out of trouble which is seriously easy, it doesn't matter who is a jerk, b/c you won't ever need to deal with them.

Now, if run on sentences get you a carpet dance, I'm going to be first in line.

my oleo is extended
10th Apr 2013, 23:27
And what about a section for favourite (or least favourite) Star Chamber member? Or a combination deal?
A vote for the Screaming Skull from me!!

Or how about a thread dedicated to 'Least favourite CX person now dead'???

Bograt
11th Apr 2013, 01:09
Honestly, if you do your job, prepare and show up and act as a professional, and stay out of trouble which is seriously easy, it doesn't matter who is a jerk, b/c you won't ever need to deal with them.

You are dreaming.

I stand by the Original Poster on this one.

jacobus
11th Apr 2013, 02:18
Capt _ pants is correct:-
Foregoing comments, and indeed the whole thread should be deleted; I'm not an apologist for CX management, however it paints our already maligned profession in an extremely bad light, particularly as every Tom, Dick, and Ricky trolls through here and then posts it in local media. Furthermore, irrespective of your views on our managers this is wholly unprofessional, and probably libelous to boot.

cxorcist
11th Apr 2013, 02:45
1200firm,

I'll bite. What did you hear about -8Is?

monster330
11th Apr 2013, 07:43
Grow a pair you lot.

Too scared to even write what you think on an anonymous forum?

CX really has got into your heads haven't they.

main_dog
11th Apr 2013, 08:28
I was taught that if you have nothing nice to say about someone, you don't say anything at all...