PDA

View Full Version : 'Contact us' messages ignored so asking here ........

Capetonian
9th Apr 2013, 11:20
As it seems impossible to get an answer, despite four tries over a period of about three weeks, to get an answer via the 'contact us' link at the botom of the Pprune page, I'll ask the questions here since my requests via 'contact us' have been ignored.

About a month ago my other account/username on Pprune stopped working. The pages loaded extremely slowly and then often it just went to a blank page. When I was able to log in all the forums showed 'private' (or 'locked - I forget which.) I first assumed this was a technical problem as I had not been 'banned', or at least had not received any advice of same, and there was no reason to assume I'd been banned. I have never tried to hide the fact that I have had two usernames. I'm not aware that that is an 'offence'.

At about the same time, I stopped receiving the daily email update notifications where threads that I had contributed to, on both my accounts. That cannot be a coincidence.

Clearly there is an underhand 'agenda' here by someone, and I would appreciate an explanation. Thank you.

mixture
9th Apr 2013, 16:02
The black helicopters are circling... I suggest you retreat into your bunker. :E

Milo Minderbinder
9th Apr 2013, 16:25
what? you only have two accounts?

Saab Dastard
9th Apr 2013, 17:43
Keep back from the windows...

BOAC
9th Apr 2013, 18:25
Get your wife to say it was her - wait a mo - maybe you are your wife

PS Don't hold your breath. Sometimes not answering is the easiest option at PPrune towers.

PPS I have a feeling this has happened the way you describe it before - a database problem - but just because you are paranoid doesn't mean.....................

BrandiNettIB
10th Apr 2013, 19:29
Capetonian, I don't know about before, but neither of your accounts currently have any disciplinary actions against them.

Also, we do not have the ability to intentionally interfere with your email notifications. I know we had some server issues company-wide which affected email notifications at some of our other sites, so you may very well have experienced that. Things should be returning to normal in that regard, however.

Please also make sure that your email notifications settings are set to your liking in User CP.