PDA

View Full Version : Is Bangkok Airways Hiring?

airplanedriver
7th Apr 2013, 08:33
Just saw that there was some Pilot recruitment through their website but unfortunately its all in Thai!! Does anyone have any info whether they're hiring expat Capt's on the 320 fleet?

ZFT
7th Apr 2013, 08:54
They are only hiring from within on both fleets.

airplanedriver
7th Apr 2013, 08:57
Thanks very much for that, i asumed so, hiring only Thai nationals i guess

smiling monkey
7th Apr 2013, 09:36
Thanks very much for that, i asumed so, hiring only Thai nationals i guess

... and that explains why their add was only in Thai .. LOL

chai ja
8th Apr 2013, 05:56
Most unfortunately, yes, it's only thai nationals.

Try an outfit with an orange A320. :E:E:E

airplanedriver
8th Apr 2013, 08:39
Haha, is that Orange outift any good? Sorry i see alot of sarcasm about the orange one, but i'm not aware of anything, what are they offering?

Pin Head
9th Apr 2013, 16:10
Any 737 jobs in the region that people know about?

jetzup
9th Apr 2013, 16:39
The Orange one is U-Air, saw it at suvarnabhumi. I hear the new D.O. is quite good.

Jaz and the Fat Man
10th Apr 2013, 01:13
Pin, I just got a call from a buddy and he said that Orient Thai is about start hiring 737 drivers fairly soon. The work is hard and normally one day off per week.

Apparently the u-air operations only airplane, has not been operating for over a month and sitting at Don Muang. Possible re-start in May.

Bangkok Air has hired expats in the past and the rumor mill is they might in the future as the availability of local pilots starts to dry up.

airplanedriver
10th Apr 2013, 01:39
Thanks for that Jaz, the thing is in todays industry, u need to know the right person at the right place, otherwise its virtually impossible to get in anywhere. About Bangkok Air would appreciate if there is anyone who has info if they're hiring anytime soon

Tangogolf
10th Apr 2013, 05:40
I believe Bangkok air is not going hire foreign pilot right now, even though they are running out of local pilot but they are recruiting new student pilot instead.

Good luck !

Kathmandu
10th Sep 2013, 16:57
Chai ja,

Any other operators in Thailand hiring expats?
or any detail info on U airlines?