PDA

View Full Version : Tweety or Sylvester ?

RW-1
25th Apr 2002, 19:30
Ok .... Tweety or Sylvester ?

:D

Loki
25th Apr 2002, 21:12
I hate that s*dding bird with its stupid voice etc.

I also prefer Tom to Jerry and The Coyote to that bloody Road Runner with its annoying beep bloody beep!

swashplate
25th Apr 2002, 21:14
I dieeed.....I deeed....

...I tawww a puddy caat!!!!! :D:D

...suuufffrrrri'nnnn scuckatacsh.......

I deeed.....deeeed...I taaawww a puddey cat!!!!! :D:D

Tartan Gannet
25th Apr 2002, 22:48
Has to be Sylvester of course. I used to visualise MY remake of the cartoon where the stupid old bat who owns them isnt there and leaves the cage door open. Cut to Sylvester pouncing as only cats can do, a few yellow feathers and a very satisfied Moggie!

Again Tom and Jerry. Tom buys "Acme" brand mouse trap and waits. Loud "thwack" Cut to scene of bisected Jerry, with Tom eating top half while said mouse's "arze" end sticks up in the air caught in trap.

BTW I always hoped the Coyote would eventually catch that bloody Road Runner. I did see a drawing once of the Coyote bugg**ing the Road Runner and saying "Beep fu**ing Beep now you bast**d!"

Now psychoanalise that little lot folks!:D :D :D

somewhatconcerned
25th Apr 2002, 23:55
Just to add an aviation touch to this there is a GPS approach to an airport in New Hampshire (US) with the way points

ITAWT
ITAWA
PUDEE
TAATT
IDEED

If anyone can tell me the airport I would be most greatful?????? (I also think this airfield has another approach with an IAP called SATAN)

There is also another with the fixes

SMOKIN
SPICY
BBQUE
RIBBZ

or something like that, any further info would be appreciated.

Oh and to keep on topic, Sylvester definately

ORAC
26th Apr 2002, 02:50
It's the Pease International Tradeport, (the former Pease AFB) In Portsmouth NH, GPS 16 approach.

ITAWT and ITAWA are two initial approach fixes; PUDYE is the final approach fix; and TTATT is the MAP. And of course, IDEED is the missed holding fix.

(There is also a HAMMM, BURGR and FRYYS in Vermont.)

http://bobtilden.com/12B001.jpg

somewhatconcerned
26th Apr 2002, 10:40
Cheers:D

AngleAndAttack
26th Apr 2002, 12:44
I remember something like SLAMM ,DUNKK in Houston,is that right?

Skytrucker87
27th Apr 2002, 12:34
Sylvester got my vote but only because I detest cute lickle birdy-poos. Immediately after consuming the bird, I would insist on the execution of the cat.

djk
27th Apr 2002, 13:18
definitely preferred the cat to the bird, tweety pie always used to annoy the hell out of me