PDA

View Full Version : ATPL ground school! Flying time aviation or BCFT

Darrent90
4th Apr 2013, 08:50
Looking to see if anyone has any extra information on the ground schooling at either of these two school and also any thoughts on which one is better and for what reasons. Iv spoken with both schools on the phone and also looked through many threads online and I'm still unsure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RTN11
4th Apr 2013, 13:21
Noone will be able to tell you which is best, as noone will have used both schools.

You need to visit both and see which personally suits you. BCFT were pretty good, getting the lot done in 6 months with plenty of support outside of class if you needed it and were willing to put the work in yourself. Two sittings suited me fine, many schools plan for 3 which I personally thought was tough to try and learn the whole set of subjects and exam prep in just two months, three times in a row.

Lokki
5th Apr 2013, 19:44
I have a friend who had a very bad experience with Flying Time. They tried to milk him for more money.

flyboyweeksy
5th Apr 2013, 19:54
Flying Time have done me no wrong, and did the ATPL groundschool and have done the CPL with them and just finishing off my IR there. Just my thoughts but a great little school