PDA

View Full Version : jetstar vs tiger

MD83FO
2nd Apr 2013, 19:57
Hello,

Looking for some insight into the preferred A320 jobs in singapore.
who has the best T&Cs.
thanks a lot.

ElitePilot
3rd Apr 2013, 00:33
Sometime ago the flow of pilots went Tiger > Jetstar... Of late its been Jetstar > Tiger... Go figure.

mototopo
4th Apr 2013, 22:09
Someone told me Jetstar = Easy, Tiger = Ryan.. Go figure

Cheers!
Moto

VSGJ
5th Apr 2013, 05:41
Someone told me Jetstar= Airasia, Tiger= Lion air. Go figure.:}

xdc9er
7th Apr 2013, 12:21
Someone told me jetstar=air asia and tiger is =air asia , prepare to work!

David Aames
10th Apr 2013, 06:43
Hi,

Apart from people moving from one airline to the other, does anyone have any info on the terms and conditions available?

I am building bus hours with a reputable airline but time to command is very long and uncertain.

I am considering a move to to try and get a command a little sooner, as this is important to me.

Any pilots working at Tiger or Jetstar would you be happy to give us all an idea of life in Singapore?

Regards,

David.

airplanedriver
10th Apr 2013, 10:36
David if u want the terms, thats easy, i have got the latest terms and conditions for Tiger, but its the "getting in" thats the issue. I would be very grateful to anyone who has got some contact or mailing address of someone at Tiger.

JGSE
10th Apr 2013, 11:02
As possibly in your company and in most of the companies around the world, the promotions at Tiger run by seniority, so you'll get to the bottom of the list. Unless fleet grows a lot in the coming years, thing that will not happen, it will take some time until you get an opportunity.

David Aames
14th Apr 2013, 14:41
Hi airplanedriver,

I would like a list of the terms if you would be kind enough to on me or post them here for all to see.

I have a contact at Tiger, but he is hard to get a hold of.

David

airplanedriver
14th Apr 2013, 15:07
PM me ur address David will be happy to share it

Iver
15th Apr 2013, 18:51
Not promoting "shiney jet syndrome," but is it still true that Jetstar will be adding more widebodies (more A330s or maybe 787s)? If you get the opportunity to fly either longhaul on the A330/787 or shorthaul on the A320, that should be yet another consideration (after comparing and weighing the compensation package). As far as I know, Tiger only operates shorthaul aircraft at this moment - no?