PDA

View Full Version : Flight Training South African Coast

cnd777
27th Mar 2013, 03:26
Greetings,
I am looking into doing some CPL training in South Africa in the next 5-6 months so far have been in contact with Aptrac in PE but am also looking into AVIC in George and Progress in PE. If anyone has been to any of these schools and has some advice I would appreciate any insight. Looking for information in regards to student accomodation, a/c, instructors, etc. Feel free to PM me
thanks and fly safe

portos8
27th Mar 2013, 12:57
Flight Training College in George is a great place, very professional and some excellent flying, possibly the best outfit in SA! When you go from September you will see loads of Sothern Right whales, and the coastline along the Garden Route is simply amazing! Flight Training South Africa Pilot Training Garden Route (http://www.flighttraining.co.za/) Very kind staff in general so sure you will have an excellent time.

FlyerHuks
7th Apr 2013, 22:48
Stay away from Progress Flight Academy, they are not what they seem on the net. I dont know of one person who was in my group that completed their training there.

cnd777
5th May 2013, 00:48
Thanks for the replies so far guys, have been to George before and it seems quite nice. Wondering if you guys have heard anything about Aptrac in Port Elizabeth or Unique Flight Academy in Nel?