PDA

View Full Version : Trident Sim. Sunday 26th May.

BRL
24th Apr 2002, 09:47
I will be booking the sim for this date. I have taken this date as many people have e-mailed me and i have taken into account the dates that you have all posted on the other thread.

I am looking for £20 non-returnable deposit to book your place. The amount of time in the sim will vary according to how many go. We are looking for at least half an hour in the lefthand seat and half an hour in the righthand seat.

The cost is £70 per hour. It is located near Biggin hill. There is a map and more details on the following website
Sim details. (http://www.tridentsim.com)
Please e-mail me your details. [email protected]
I would like your Name, Prune name, Phone or mobile number, how long you want in the sim, and a time you can make it.

If anyone would like to do another date in June, let me know and i will sort another session out for you in June. Iwant to book this by Friday 3rd May so get you name down quick. This is open to ANYONE who wants to come along. Doesn't matter what flight experiance you have, its open for you all. You can also bring a mate along if you want, same price for them also.
Thanks for your interest.

Evo7
24th Apr 2002, 09:53
Wow, PPRuNe week! The sim on Sunday then Popham the next Saturday. Anyone doing anything midweek....? :D

foghorn
25th Apr 2002, 09:45
If anyone needs a lift from the station, there is a possibility that I will be able to lift you in. If not, I'll try to arrange taxi shares for you to keep costs down.

I'll give you more details nearer the time, however if you are interested, e-mail me at

[email protected]

cheers!
foggy.