PDA

View Full Version : Trident Sim. Sunday 26th May.

BRL
24th Apr 2002, 09:47
I will be booking the sim for this date. I have taken this date as many people have e-mailed me and i have taken into account the dates that you have all posted on the other thread.

I am looking for £20 non-returnable deposit to book your place. The amount of time in the sim will vary according to how many go. We are looking for at least half an hour in the lefthand seat and half an hour in the righthand seat.

The cost is £70 per hour. It is located near Biggin hill. There is a map and more details on the following website
Sim details. (http://www.tridentsim.com)
Please e-mail me your details. [email protected]
I would like your Name, Prune name, Phone or mobile number, how long you want in the sim, and a time you can make it.

If anyone would like to do another date in June, let me know and i will sort another session out for you in June. Iwant to book this by Friday 3rd May so get you name down quick. This is open to ANYONE who wants to come along. Doesn't matter what flight experiance you have, its open for you all. You can also bring a mate along if you want, same price for them also.
Thanks for your interest.

Wrong Stuff
24th Apr 2002, 23:27
The topic in Private Flying appears to be closed (?) so I'll reply here instead - I should be good for that date - count me in too, please!!

foghorn
25th Apr 2002, 09:43
If anyone needs a lift from the station, there is a possibility that I will be able to lift you in. If not, I'll try to arrange taxi shares for you to keep costs down.

I'll give you more details nearer the time, however if you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

If the weather is good on the 26th May, I'm making an offer to the first three suitable people to respond to have a flight around Kent in my Grumman AA5B Tiger based a couple of miles away from the Sim at Biggin Hill.

To qualify for this, you must meet all of the following criteria:

1. You must be attending the Sim day.
2. You must have a low or zero experience of flying.
3. You must be a 'wannabe' ie. are seriously considering a career in aviation.
4. You must be able to stay until after 8pm Sunday evening as we'll be flying after the Sim day.

E-mail me at the above address if you are interested with your name, telephone number and your current experience level (no experience / trial flight only / already started PPL course etc.)

blue skies!
foggy

The man formerly known as
30th Apr 2002, 12:38
Is it £70 per person per hour or £70 for the sim per hour??(£35 each??) You might get more takers if the latter is the case.

BTW I've flown this sim and it is superb value and excellent experience regardless of your stage in flying.

foghorn
30th Apr 2002, 12:46
The way these are usually structured is that the £70 per hour charge buys you time as Pilot Flying - you get the same amount of time as Pilot Not Flying for free.

Therefore £70 buys you two hours in the Sim, one as handling pilot.

Big Red L will correct me if I'm wrong...