PDA

View Full Version : AFPRB - The Pay Award

sunshiner
15th Mar 2013, 13:07
Has anyone else heard the rumour that the individual from the AFPRB who was responsible for recommending that the X factor was to be increased by 1/2% has been 'forced' to stand down? So much for being independent....

smujsmith
15th Mar 2013, 13:36
From the telegraph:

Adviser sacked by David Cameron after Armed Forces pay row 'paid the price' for supporting troops - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9932113/Adviser-sacked-by-David-Cameron-after-Armed-Forces-pay-row-paid-the-price-for-supporting-troops.html)

Also this thread already on PPrune:

Check page four.

http://www.pprune.org/military-aircrew/508705-afprb-2013-pay-rise-anyone-4.html

Smudge

langleybaston
15th Mar 2013, 13:49
another disgraceful act by a disgraceful government. This lifetime Tory has had enough of a party more liberal than the liberals.

Gay marriage was a massive distraction and a gratuitous kick in the slats to most Christians, Jews and Muslims ........ that's a lot of votes which will never return.

For me, next time its UKIP or nobody.

smujsmith
15th Mar 2013, 13:54
With you on all of that Langley, I've already paid my joining fee. I have never been a member of any political party in my life, but the current crop are driving many many voters towards UKIP. They can't do worse than Tory/labour/ liberal rubbish.

Smudge

CoffmanStarter
15th Mar 2013, 16:15
Monster Raving Loony Party for me ... at least they admit to being nuts :D

November4
15th Mar 2013, 21:20
Wish I had joined the Conservative party so I could have the pleasure of sending the membership card back.

UKIP for me too.

OutlawPete
15th Mar 2013, 21:55
I hope everyone remembers this the next time Cameron spouts crap about supporting the armed forces.

Posted from Pprune.org App for Android

Dundiggin'
15th Mar 2013, 23:08
Yep UKIP for me too. We need to rid this lovely country of ours of the criminal foreign element who are bleeding us illegally of our hard earned funds. To allow another several million Europeans into Britain is CRAZY!! nay LUNACY!! :\ Furthermore those that break the law should be DEPORTED notwithstanding their future prospects in their national countries. I ask you, WTF has their welfare got to do with us if they keep breaking the law here. Get rid of the bastards and shovel them onto a ship and tell them to FO and don't come back!! Get rid of the Euro crap laws which fly in the face of all that the Brits have fought for in the past thousand years. I predict big trouble if we don't grip this and deal with it firmly.
From now on I'm voting UKIP before it is too late for us to sanitise this lovely country which we and our ancestors have spent centuries evolving. THINK ABOUT IT SERIOUSLY!!

Apologies for thread drift!

force_ale
16th Mar 2013, 01:15
It just shows how out of touch this group is, that our livelihood and wage is a lower priority by 15 threads to discussions of a "1980s RAF Recruiting Picture".
If we don't care about ourself then what is the point!.

PS Conservative Party membership cancelled.