PDA

View Full Version : Custom Air Transport

DownIn3Green
23rd Apr 2002, 21:18
Hi everyone.

I am thinking of getting back into the freight business and have heard rumors of CAT expanding their operations.

Can anyone shed some light on this and also what's happening over at Capitol Air Cargo and Kitty...

Thanks in advance...

Willit Run
23rd Apr 2002, 23:55
3 green,

Unless you are truely desperate to get back in the cargo world, stay away from Custom Air. No pay guarantee, and not one good thing have I heard from them. Capitol is doing a lot of the flying for Burlington out of Toledo, not sure if they are hiring , but have recalled most if not all of there furloughs. ****ty Hawk was kicked out of Burlington, hence Capitol being a big force there. I think you know how I feel about Kitty Hawk. They are still in Chapter 11 and are trying to screw all us creditors as best they can. Not alot of happy campers there, but the pickings are still kinda slim in this buisness. Good luck!!

Continuous Ignition
25th Apr 2002, 00:07
Willitrun,

You wouldn't happen to know Dave Milligan? He was with Kitty Hawk after the Kallitta merger/buyout or whatever you wanna call it.

He was a Capt on the DC-8 last I heard.

He and I used to work together a few years back and have since lost touch.

Many thanks!

Willit Run
29th Apr 2002, 18:32
Continuous Ignition,
Would that be A&B, or just A or B ??
Give me your e-mail address and I can pass it on to him, not knowing who you are, i tend to be carefull who i pass this info to.
My address is on file here at Pprune.

Continuous Ignition
29th Apr 2002, 18:55
Thanks for your reply.. Check your email...