PDA

View Full Version : UM Aviation Delhi

pfvspnf
27th Feb 2013, 01:19
Anybody have any experience with this outfit ? They claim to offer 737 and A320 line training !

mikebravo1901
27th Feb 2013, 07:01
And how much did they ask you to pay for line Training ?

eaglesnest1972
28th Feb 2013, 07:35
walk over guys...

I'm Off!
1st Mar 2013, 11:12
Perhaps think twice before paying to fly?

schweizer2
1st Mar 2013, 11:18
I hope you would lose your lawsuit on the basis of stupidity for paying to fly, let alone work.

I am desperate to find a job flying but I am not going to join club "dumb dumb" and pay to fly when enough has been spent getting the qualification to even fly a paying customer!

Please feel free to keep us posted with your misery, it helps me remember that some are in worst positions then I am.

Sorry for being rude, you deserve what you paid for. :ok:

PS: Perhaps you can find a lawyer who pays to represent? That may help balance out the financial situation :}

alphaneon
1st Mar 2013, 11:46
Yes I have an experience with them.

A340rider
1st Mar 2013, 12:15
An eary silence before the storm while ppruners sharpen there knives...

This will get nasty...Im hiding under my duvet...:E

Pittslover
1st Mar 2013, 12:26
Critical posts from other pprune members habe been deleted. Why?

Bloated Stomach
1st Mar 2013, 12:27
schweizer2 you are a complete :mad: hole.

Whilst his approach into pay 2 fly his morally and ethically wrong, he does not deserve to be taken the piss out of.

schweizer2
1st Mar 2013, 12:58
@dudu8168

Perhaps I was a bit too strong on my previous post and I am sorry for that.
However, when you signed up for a pay 2 fly scheme and went to a middle man you should have accepted that you were taking a big risk, especially when it comes to aviation, and that the money given is money that you would never see again.

I myself got into a tricky situation when I was naive enough to go to a "pay a lump sum" flight school. Luckily it wasn't too much money and when I realized the school was terrible, I made just no matter where I ended up I would pay as my lessons went.

You have done a big mistake in paying up front without any job guarantee and this is the price you pay.

We all have to accept that aviation is now turning into a "pay for your type rating and you can have the job" career, but you went to a middle man and he will most likely end up having you pay for his lawyer, assuming you signed a contract with him, and enjoy a nice bottle of champers whilst you must now figure out what to do.

If this was an airline that had backed out of a contract with you, I would very well be backing you up.

Once again, sorry for your loss, you took a gamble and paid the price.

schweizer2
1st Mar 2013, 13:13
He has posted this thread in numerous locations in these forums. They should be merged.

eaglesnest1972
1st Mar 2013, 16:20
Guys,
If tomorrow we would win the lottery i am pretty sure the 90% of us would go for a type or a line training, so please lets not be hypocrite and thank this guy for his honesty and for his heads up...and for his courage too.
Just my two cents...

cyrilroy21
1st Mar 2013, 17:59
eaglesnest1972 :
Guys,
If tomorrow we would win the lottery i am pretty sure the 90% of us would go for a type or a line training, so please lets not be hypocrite and thank this guy for his honesty and for his heads up...and for his courage too.
Just my two cents...

Thats akin to saying " If we had a gun 90% of us would use it to Rob a Bank "

Its morally , ethically and legally wrong to steal money from a bank

In P2F's case its just Morally and Ethically wrong ( I believe it should be declared illegal as well )

In the banks case you steal someone's money.....

In P2F's case You Steal someone's job , career , somebody who needs the salary to pay back a loan or put food on the table for their family in addition to lowering the terms and conditions for Pilots everywhere and destroying your own future and career down the line....

eaglesnest1972
1st Mar 2013, 18:11
Checked.
Anyway those were my two cents.
Good luck

delay256
1st Mar 2013, 20:01
They have very expensive line training options,do they just take the money up front and then run away with it?

What airlines do they work with? Which countries?

Scammers everywhere! How are they still in business? Has anybody successfully completed the program? Or does everyone just loose their money up front?

Sounds like the fredric gutterman scam from thailand?

pfvspnf
7th Dec 2013, 12:49
Has this guy closed shop?

flaps35
7th Dec 2013, 17:16
Guys NOT DO IT even after the line-training with 500 hours you will stay out.

pfvspnf
8th Dec 2013, 04:13
The owner is a kid , which airline does he send you to ?