View Full Version : This just has to be the most stupid craze ever

Sallyann1234
25th Feb 2013, 15:05
What do these people have for brains?

LiveLeak.com - Gallon Smashing UK - New Internet Craze

AlpineSkier
25th Feb 2013, 15:16
Sally

There's another mad one every week. Wasn't it emptying a bottle of port over your head last week ? Then last year there was "planking" ( but that killed a few who tried it on balconies etc )

But agree. Nothing in the brain dept.

Alloa Akbar
25th Feb 2013, 15:21
But you have to admit... it is mildly amusing in a slapstick kind of way.. :O

Sallyann1234
25th Feb 2013, 15:32
No I don't admit that at all. It's a waste of food and causes trouble for the store. Who cleans up the mess?

pigboat
25th Feb 2013, 15:41
It should be mandatory for any store employee to deliver a powerful kick to the crotch of the ****wit while he's lying on the floor. It would give the brainless asshole something to really moan about. :mad:

Alloa Akbar
25th Feb 2013, 15:43
It's a waste of food

How much milk gets dumped down the sink every day because it has turned?

Who cleans up the mess? The store cleaner.. This will keep them gainfully employed :ok:

I'm teasing of course SAbignumbers.. I just found the visuals amusing if not the morals. :E

rgbrock1
25th Feb 2013, 15:43
Sallyann wrote:

What do these people have for brains?

There's a word in German for this: scheisse.

In English it's: Shit. They have shit for brains.

SOPS
25th Feb 2013, 17:09
Brain dead, totally brain dead:mad:

wings folded
25th Feb 2013, 17:29
Video link dead. Totally dead. Suppose I haven't missed much.

Erwin Schroedinger
25th Feb 2013, 17:35
Hold the 'accident victim'.

Review the store CCTV.

Genuine accident - no problem. They merely pay for the damaged item.

Deliberate act - prosecute. They pay for the item and then some.

500N
25th Feb 2013, 17:49
Today's society needs this to make them feel good ?

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

Just shows how much the "I" generation it is.

Wings Folded.
It is on youtube.

wings folded
25th Feb 2013, 17:58
Thanks, 500N, but I am not sure I can be bothered after all.

Seems a bit puerile.

500N
25th Feb 2013, 18:21
You didn't miss much.

Sallyann1234
25th Feb 2013, 18:29
It's still there.
LiveLeak.com - Gallon Smashing UK - New Internet Craze

Takan Inchovit
25th Feb 2013, 18:49
Now that the world knows about it, the next time a little old granny drops a milk container she will be, kicked in the crotch, held, shamed, arrested and charged for wasting fcuking food. :}

wings folded
25th Feb 2013, 18:49
What clever people to devise such an entertaining activity.

Very clever of you Sallyann 1234 to play your part in disseminating this illuminating practice.

It's surprising that witnesses went to their aid; a well aimed kick to the nads would be more appropriate.

But then people are generally decent and will attempt to help others.

It's a pity that this kind of staggeringly intellectual behaviour puts people off helping genuine accident victims.

bnt
25th Feb 2013, 22:10
Milky, Milky ...

qtJPAv1UiAE

500N
25th Feb 2013, 22:16
That's the English version of what the monks do with petrol !

pigboat
25th Feb 2013, 22:18
Now that the world knows about it, the next time a little old granny drops a milk container she will be, kicked in the crotch, held, shamed, arrested and charged for wasting fcuking food
If little ol' granny wants to risk breaking her hip by deliberately falling on her ass while holding two gallons of milk, that's her problem. :suspect:

gingernut
25th Feb 2013, 22:28
Looks like fun.

radeng
25th Feb 2013, 23:12
I don't believe that they have brains. Turn the basta*ds into soap and pig food.

Windy Militant
25th Feb 2013, 23:26
Pah! they're a bunch of pseudy- amatuers.

An old boy once told me that when he was young lad him and his mates used to pinch churns from the milkstands near the village and lean them against peoples front doors. They would then knock on the door and await the resulting flood when the unsuspecting occupier opened the door. :ooh::eek::ouch:

Mr Chips
26th Feb 2013, 16:20
Do you all realise how old and grouchy you sound? Some people find it funny, not sure its causing much damage..and the chief naysayer is single handed bumping up the viewing figures!

Alloa Akbar
27th Feb 2013, 09:43
Ahh but Chips, you are forgetting the two distinct categories of ppruner..

1. I am very important and also very intelligent and I pour scorn on those who fail to meet my self perception of greatness.

2. Normal folks who just think "Where did that video come from? What a ********, but funny as fcuk!"

:ok:

Seldomfitforpurpose
27th Feb 2013, 09:54
Ahh but Chips, you are forgetting the two distinct categories of ppruner..

1. I am very important and also very intelligent and I pour scorn on those who would dare to disagree with me and those who fail to meet my self perception of greatness.

2. Normal folks who just think "Where did that video come from? What a ********, but funny as fcuk!"

:ok:

Priceless, added a bit but absolutely priceless :D:D:D

rgbrock1
27th Feb 2013, 12:43
Alloa wrote:

1. I am very important and also very intelligent and I pour scorn on those who fail to meet my self perception of greatness.Isn't that the definition of Narcissism? :}:}

sffp:

re: your addition to Alloa's sentence. I see you spend some time on USA Politics - Hamster Wheel then? :}:}:}

pigboat
27th Feb 2013, 12:51
Vandalism is amusing? :confused:

stuckgear
27th Feb 2013, 13:24
How much milk gets dumped down the sink every day because it has turned?

that's irrelevent. until it's paid for it's someone else's property, if they want to pay for it first then do it in the car park and look like an a-hole that's up to them..

someone slips on it in the store and breaks a hip, or a wrist.. then they'll make a claim against the store..

and some fecker has to clean up the mess in the store and probably having to move shelves to get it cleaned up so rancid milk doesnt gross out customers.

it's about as funny as a dose of the clap.

rgbrock1
27th Feb 2013, 13:27
Not to mention the possibility that some poor unsuspecting bastard might come along and slip in the spilled milk, breaking a few bones or such.

I find nothing amusing about the shit for brains and their little merry making and is just another indication of how totally f**ked up so many of today's youth are.

gingernut
27th Feb 2013, 22:34
I wanna' do it. Could it damage my reputation on pprune?

AlpineSkier
28th Feb 2013, 00:00
No gingernut. We would just toss you on your brightly-burning log-pile to dry-off. :E *

Is there a prize for a/the first triple-hyphen within one sentence ? :O

* Approved Non-NHS method to measure fat-content :E

Alloa Akbar
1st Mar 2013, 09:27
It's given me a great idea for a gameshow..

Guantanamo Gallon Smashing.. what you do is get 3 Rag heads.. sorry.."contestants" and give them a gallon of Nitro-Glycerin each and then they do the same thing.. Points awarded for artistic content, degree of burns and number of fellow contestants wiped out in the process. Star Prize - 72 Virgins!!

Genius, eh?? :ok: