PDA

View Full Version : How do I get in touch with a mod?

Loose rivets
24th Feb 2013, 17:00
One of our regulars seems to be locked out. Not banned, but just can't make normal posts or even look in - it sounds as though he sees the sites the same way as the private airline ones. Not sure, it was a short message.

R

hellsbrink
24th Feb 2013, 17:05
Is it here? then look for "JBMods"

Elsewhere? Have no idea

The message would help

11Fan
24th Feb 2013, 17:08
While it may be blindly obvious, he is logged in, right?

he sees the sites the same way as the private airline ones

What you described is what the site looks like when you are not logged in.

G-CPTN
24th Feb 2013, 17:12
I've just viewed PPRuNe when not logged-in, and, although the front page shows all topics 'locked' I had no problems opening them to view and read the contributions.

beaufort1
24th Feb 2013, 17:14
Try clicking on the exclamation triangle 'to report a post', this under your name on the left hand side of the screen.

11Fan
24th Feb 2013, 17:14
Aye, true that G-CPTN.

or even look in

Didn't pay close enough attention.

Juud
24th Feb 2013, 17:18
Loose,

At the bottom of each and every PPRuNe page there is a dark bar.

In that bar there are links.

In white letters.

One of those links is called "Contact Us".

It´s been there at least as long you´ve been on PPRuNe. ;)

cavortingcheetah
24th Feb 2013, 17:29
Not widely known or even practiced is this method of contacting the hurlers of fire and brimstone.

How to Summon Demons (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html)

Loose rivets
24th Feb 2013, 17:31
Aye, I saw that thanks Juud, and indeed sent the gist to our friend and the suggestion about cookies and other stuff.

Just hope he can read the PMs still.

Tut, the people that can't spell Dæmons. :hmm:

I've just sent a message on the contact us anyway.

lomapaseo
24th Feb 2013, 19:16
One of our regulars seems to be locked out. Not banned, but just can't make normal posts or even look in - it sounds as though he sees the sites the same way as the private airline ones. Not sure, it was a short message.

R

Maybe he's not aware that they moved a whole bunch of forum sections around and he's looking at the bottom where JB used to be.

If he logs in on an alias (now days everybody has one of these) can he view most of the sections?