PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish Terrorists

AtomKraft
21st Feb 2013, 23:07
I see a few Asian Brits are off to Pris for a long long time.

Judge described the ringleader as 'a fantasist' and 'a rubbish terrorist'.

All I can say is that it's a good job these folk are as thick as pigshit because, folks, that's all that's saving us.

If our so-called enemy ever get their act together, we could be in trouble.

On the other hand, if this is the calibre of our 'enemy', I shall sleep soundly...:ok:

Fox3WheresMyBanana
21st Feb 2013, 23:12
You'll enjoy the movie 'Four Lions' then...

Ozzy
22nd Feb 2013, 00:49
"pigshit" - me like :)

Pzzy

Cacophonix
22nd Feb 2013, 00:58
I thought our local councils here in the UK were rubbish "terrorists". Put a bacon ring in the metal box and wham, you are fined!

Caco

sitigeltfel
22nd Feb 2013, 05:41
As the anti-terrorist cop said, "They only have to get lucky once, we have to get lucky every time".

SOPS
22nd Feb 2013, 06:47
And according to reports, one of them conceded to the police..." if we could find women who would have us, our anger may have gone away".
These people are seriously mixed up.:mad:

wings folded
22nd Feb 2013, 06:54
Worthy of "the way you read things" thread.

I, too, thought it was about local council refuse collectors, and I thought that they had been sent to Paris. I did wonder why?

Alloa Akbar
22nd Feb 2013, 06:58
if we could find women who would have us

Hmmm lets see.. have a wash, shave and clean up your attitude towards women, you might get on better.

Sciolistes
22nd Feb 2013, 06:59
As the anti-terrorist cop said, "They only have to get lucky once, we have to get lucky every time".
I don't think so. To make a successful terror op, all the team have to be serially lucky for days/weeks/months it takes make it happen. Getting all the kit, keeping the secret, neighbors not noticing, etc, etc. I suspect it is far easier to detect these psychopaths than it is to not notice anything!

Lightning Mate
22nd Feb 2013, 07:04
Hmmm lets see.. have a wash, shave and clean up your attitude towards women, you
might get on better.

:D:D:D.......

sitigeltfel
22nd Feb 2013, 07:17
I don't think so. To make a successful terror op, all the team have to be serially lucky for days/weeks/months it takes make it happen. Getting all the kit, keeping the secret, neighbors not noticing, etc, etc. I suspect it is far easier to detect these psychopaths than it is to not notice anything!

Like the resistance movements in WWII, they have a support network to act as cover for their activities. The often quoted term "a few fanatics" is very wide of the mark.

But the security and intelligence services are concerned how two of them, with no apparent previous links to al-Qaeda, were able to quickly make contact with the terror group’s international arm in northern Pakistan to learn how to make bombs and poisons.
The case calls into question the government’s Prevent strategy to counter the home grown extremist threat.
The Theresa May-backed plan relies on Muslim communities to report suspicious behaviour to the authorities.
Yet although family members and other Birmingham residents knew they had travelled abroad for training, no alarm was raised.

Alloa Akbar
22nd Feb 2013, 07:32
If this bunch of monkeys can get into Al Qaeda, why can't MI6??

Facebook Monkeys page - "We are going to make a bomb and blow up Birmingstan"

Al Qaeda like this :ok:

Terror Monkeys "Ah, Ranjeev, my cousin, how do we make bombs? big bombs, we want to be on Piers Morgans life stories?"

Al Qaeda Like This

Ranjeev replies "First my glorious cousin you must grew a dumb-ass looking yet stereo-typical beard and smother yourself in goat droppings."

Al Qaeda Like this

Terror Monkeys - "Ranjeev, you are a bloody genius bro' this is a brilliant plan, its going to be like fcuking Call of Duty man!"

5 Mins later....

Terror Monkeys - "Thanks for the email Ranjeev, this is going to be so cool, the guys down at the animal and women rape group are going to be celebrating our work for like years dude! Hang on, someone's at the door, brb"

MI5 Like this..

B Fraser
22nd Feb 2013, 07:40
Is there an Al Quaeda manual on how to remove coffee from a keyboard as I need one after that effort from Alloa, well done son !

air pig
22nd Feb 2013, 09:29
Alloa, you've just made my day :ok::ok:

Lon More
22nd Feb 2013, 09:32
Alloa :ok:

B Fraser
22nd Feb 2013, 09:53
Does anyone else remember the spoof website a few years ago www.tallibanreunited.com (http://www.tallibanreunited.com) ? A work of true genius, it ended in 2006. There were pages where people could talk about their old school chums in Kandahar and tell stories of when Bin Laden came to visit the school handing out sweets.

Here's a link to the man behind one of the funniest things ever to hit the internet.

Wingnut Media - Alex Green - Taliban Reunited (http://www.wingnutmedia.co.uk/talibanreunited.html)

angels
22nd Feb 2013, 10:04
They would probably have ended up like some of these chaps.

WARNING - Bit of self-destruction and religious stereotyping. Not bloody per se.

Terrorist Bloopers - YouTube

Slasher
22nd Feb 2013, 10:07
When it came to creating rubbish Porky (RIP) was the true terrorist!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTePmF8GHzomNxh8xmPGZOolFkksImGg_3k60NP6lb ZakGx9OUa

dead_pan
22nd Feb 2013, 10:23
That's what happens when you try to take shortcuts and use non-union personnel.

Standards are definitely dropping across all criminal professions:

40 years each for bungling hitmen who killed boy, 17 | UK | News | Daily Express (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/376506/40-years-each-for-bungling-hitmen-who-killed-boy-17)

radeng
22nd Feb 2013, 11:09
At least the Judge gave them what they deserve, since we aren't allowed a hanging. Let's just hope the Court of Appeal doesn't get all wishy washy and sentimental and reduce the sentence.

AtomKraft
22nd Feb 2013, 16:06
It seems to me that the Courts have taken these diddies very seriously indeed. They will certainly go away for 'life'.

However, just about everyone else involved (and of course,that clearly included the Courts...) realised they were a bunch of idiot fantasists.

Does anyone else see a bit of a contradiction?

Either they were steely eyed killers....
Or they were twits.....

It seems we treat both types the same. I suppose it's fair at least......:rolleyes:

hellsbrink
22nd Feb 2013, 16:28
Don't matter if they were "fantasists" or "thick as pigshit", the intent was still there and if they are treated in some sort of lenient manner it will only encourage others. And since it only needs one of the others to be any good, you can guess where that "leniency" is likely to lead......

Limeygal
22nd Feb 2013, 16:43
Angels & Slasher :D:D:D Thank you for making my day!

rgbrock1
22nd Feb 2013, 17:28
AtomKraft wrote:

They will certainly go away for 'life'.

I'm not certain but what does a 'life' sentence in imprisonment mean in the UK/England?????

AtomKraft
22nd Feb 2013, 19:23
rgb.

Well, I can tell you what it doesn't mean. It doesn't mean 'for life'.

(I think a 'normal' life tarriff is 15 years, but with good behaviour you can be out in about 7 years).

These nitwits are going to do a lot more than 7 years though, no matter how good they behave.

I think zapping people for 'intent' to do something is a bit alarming.

Next they'll get folk for thinking about doing something...... don't laugh- it could be you!

thing
22nd Feb 2013, 19:32
If this bunch of monkeys can get into Al Qaeda, why can't MI6??

Call me astute but they probably have....

Rail Engineer
22nd Feb 2013, 19:38
The case calls into question the government’s Prevent strategy to counter the home grown extremist threat. The Theresa May-backed plan relies on Muslim communities to report suspicious behaviour to the authorities.
Yet although family members and other Birmingham residents knew they had travelled abroad for training, no alarm was raised.The case calls nothing of the sort into question, if anything it calls the complete opposite into question.

These people lived within a community who knew what they were doing and saw no wrong in that. One can only conclude therefore that they were allowed to continue by a tacit agreement, and nothing would have been said even after their attack, other than they "do not represent the Muslim community", which even then would have to be dragged out from the various apologists that exist.

There is a very apt saying - "Silence denotes assent" and I find it hard to reach any other conclusion based on what was reported.

Just one question . As these people are so obviously opposed to the UK and its way of life why do they not do the right thing and move to a Country where they are happy ?

vulcanised
22nd Feb 2013, 19:45
Probably wouldn't be happy being happy.

AtomKraft
22nd Feb 2013, 20:04
I thought that quote by SOPS;

"If we could find women who would have us, our anger might have gone away".

Has got a huge amount of truth in it. There's definately some hung up mysogenistic, unfulfilled sex thing going on with these Islamic types.

Do we have a ppruner who could comment first hand? :uhoh:

SOPS
22nd Feb 2013, 20:56
Yes I wonder if they could just have a good f:mad:K without all the inbuilt guilt, that for some reason they seem to contain, would they be happy?

But on a nother note, the lack of getting a bj, does not entitle you to blow up other people.

Rail Engineer
22nd Feb 2013, 21:35
Yes I wonder if they could just have a good fhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/censored.gifK
without all the inbuilt guilt, that for some reason they seem to contain, would
they be happy?

But on a nother note, the lack of getting a bj, does not entitle you to blow up other people.There are a whole load of paradoxes, and contradictions flying around there, which run from little girls to anal sex with men which whilst allegedly being unholy is well practiced.

For example you read the comments from the two homosexual youths who were hanged in Iran for it, but had been regularly anally raped by the male guards in prison. Anal rape of male prisoners also features regularly in reports from such Countries.

Maybe part of the problem is that the women do not know which way to turn ?

chiglet
22nd Feb 2013, 21:57
I thought our local councils here in the UK were rubbish "terrorists". Put a bacon ring in the metal box and wham, you are fined!

I "think" you mean RIND :confused: or are we really talking about a pigs r sole?

thing
22nd Feb 2013, 22:16
I think the mistake we make is assuming they have the same mindset as us but are 'misguided.' They don't. Apart from sharing the same biology as us they may as well be from Mars.

I do think it's wrong to assume though that silence is tacit agreement. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people in Oklahoma because they were annoyed at the outcome of the Waco siege. You can't seriously suggest that people who knew them and who knew of their inclinations which were hardly a secret kept quiet as some sort of conspiracy.

We probably all know nutters and fruitcakes who 'want to kill the local council' because they have cut down their favourite apple tree. We don't all go running off to tell MI5 though do we, they are just the local nutjobs that everyone ignores.

AtomKraft
22nd Feb 2013, 23:32
I have some pals who really hate Islamics.

I cannot quite bring myself to join in their hate, although I can see where the distaste comes from.

Personally, I think there is a reason that the World is divided into Countries..

One day in the future we might find some sort of way to put all our differences aside. ( I doubt it though).

Until that happy day comes, I share the bemusement of an earlier poster who asked why, if they find it so unappealing here, they don't move off. :uhoh:

pigboat
23rd Feb 2013, 02:24
"If we could find women who would have us, our anger might have gone away".

Get a shave and a haircut to start, then some decent clothes and a job.

Andu
23rd Feb 2013, 04:10
For all those wonderful people who think that, one day, we'll all put our differences aside and get on as one big happy tribe, here's a tale I heard many years ago in the U.S. when 'busing'* was quite new (and, of course, controversial).

* Busing was (is) the curious American habit of burning tens of thousands of gallons of fuel every year by transporting schoolchildren long distances across town so that every school ends up with a "proper" ethnic mix.

The story went like this: one hapless individual drove a school bus and after months and months of enduring full scale battles on the bus each day between Hispanic, Black and White children - one day, he stopped the bus on a deserted section of road and ordered all the children off the bus. When they'd all filed off the bus, thinking there was some sort of emergency, he addressed them:

"I'm sick and tired of all this goddamned fighting," the driver said. "From now on, there'll be no more color on this bus. Everyone in future, when you step aboard my bus, will be green, OK?"

The children thought about this for a moment and all saw that this made a lot of sense. They all began nodding in agreement and 'high fiving' each other saying "Yeah, right on."

"So you all agree?" said the driver.

"Yeah, we all agree. From here on, on the bus, we'll all be green."

"OK," said the driver, "Back on the bus then. Light green to the front of the bus; dark green to the back."

I think the Tower of Babel story was put into the Old Testament for a very good reason. When push comes to shove, particularly when things go wrong or resources are scarce, we're all tribal at heart.

hellsbrink
23rd Feb 2013, 04:22
I think zapping people for 'intent' to do something is a bit alarming.

Not when you see what they intended doing, and how they were gathering materials to do so. The ringleader may have been a "fantasist", but the one who was going to cook up the bombs wasn't as he knew what he was doing.

So unless you are telling us all that we all have to sit back and let wuckfits like these people actually set off explosive devices, killing and maiming innocents, just to show how the known "intent" was something "real", which I find far more alarming than hauling the buggers in when their conspiracy was clear and there was more than enough evidence available to convict, then there is absolutely no way that "thinking about doing something" can be compared to this.

hellsbrink
23rd Feb 2013, 04:23
I "think" you mean RIND or are we really talking about a pigs r sole?

Naah, they sell them as Calamari.

sitigeltfel
23rd Feb 2013, 05:28
I'm not certain but what does a 'life' sentence in imprisonment mean in the UK/England?????

Yes, that is a misleading term.

The judge will normally set a minimum "tariff", say 25 years, at which point they can apply for release. There is no guarantee they will get out, but I bet they will tie up the courts with endless costly appeals. If they ever get free they can be hauled back in again if they do not keep their noses clean.

Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take before one, or all of them, start complaining that their Muslim rights are being violated in jail? Never mind the fact that they were plotting to end the right to life of countless UK citizens.
A few barristers are going to become even wealthier due to the activities of these nutters.

alwayzinit
23rd Feb 2013, 06:08
As I see it this Religious Zealotry mirrors the development of a man.

When in puberty all young men are full of piss wind and sexual frustration. They get angry and just KNOW that they are right about everything!

As the years go by these rough edges rub off into a more rounded less abrasive outlook. And so life goes on.

Christianity is a few hundreds of years older than Islam.

At the corresponding age to Islam now Europe was awash with inter sect war, Protestant Vs Catholic.

We burnt people at the stake for being midwives and any other dark fear we could not explain.

We also went all over the world butchering people of a diferent faith/culture because we KNEW we were right!

My comments are not meant in any way as an excuse for the crazy daft stupid murderous act commited in the name of whatever you want to call the big sky fairy.

So we could say "Ah bless, its just a stage they are going through!"

vee-tail-1
23rd Feb 2013, 10:06
It might be worth reminding ourselves about Islam.
Muslims are required to work towards a Worldwide Islamic state under Sharia law.
In that sense there are no moderate Muslims ... only the methods used by them can be considered moderate (becoming an MP) or extreme (bombing cities/airliners) :hmm:

AtomKraft
23rd Feb 2013, 12:59
It's becoming ever clearer that the UK will become an Islamic state in due course.

The only question is how long it will take.

Personally, I feel sorry for the English. By the time a grip is gained, it will be too late.

stuckgear
23rd Feb 2013, 13:14
Al-Qaeda wants terror knowledge spread throughout Europe to 'whack' people here - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9888499/Al-Qaeda-wants-terror-knowledge-spread-throughout-Europe-to-whack-people-here.html)

Naseer and Khalid travelled out to Pakistan for training in making bombs and poisons and claimed they had the personal blessing of the now dead al-Qaeda number five, Abu Zaid al-Kuwaiti.

But in conversations secretly recorded by MI5 and the police, the pair also revealed the terror group’s desire to then pass on their expertise.

Naseer told members of his cell: ““AQ’s main aim is … the knowledge that they give us, we want more and more people (to) have (a) stance in Europe. So they can start whacking you there, yeah, do you understand?”
Khalid added: “So the thing is you gotta realise them guys yeah, they’ve told us that we want to spread this knowledge in Europe that people that they shouldn’t be you know coming up, basically here (to Pakistan).”

“They were saying we want to spread our knowledge to around here, said we want to spread our knowledge to Europe, now we’ve got enough people here.”

radeng
23rd Feb 2013, 13:22
There are good terrorists. They are the ones killed before they can commit any act of terrorism.