PDA

View Full Version : Malgus Second Stage

rossco18_uk
22nd Apr 2002, 13:51
Hi there,
Was just curious as to what you guys thought of the second stage of the Malgus Procedure. I felt it was very similar to the BA tests, especially the Verbal Reasoning. Also felt that they were quite serious when they gave us the talk at the end with regards to the final stage and also their expectations for the 2nd stage. Their Numerical Reasoning tests were pretty tough i thought. I did manage to finish the sequence and verbal though.

Anyway any professional comments are welcome as to what you all thought,

Regards,

Ross

rossco18_uk
23rd Apr 2002, 08:22
Well I have never applied to Aer Lingus so I am not sure as to what those tests are like. The malgus ones were ok. Some people came out saying that they were awful and that's the wrong attitude to have. Can you tell me? Did you finish all the tests? I never finished the Numerical Reasoning and the Spatial Awareness, but finished the rest. I thought the tests were ok though - the one thing that makes me just a little confident is that a lot of the people found it impossible. I was in the first session at 9am. Im from Glasgow, tall guy, blue suit. Don't know if I was sp[eaking to you, if you were in the first session. I thought that they were much nicer than the first stage, perhaps because there were fewer people. Anyway let me know what you think and keep everything crossed we get to that technical interview.

Regards,

Ross