PDA

View Full Version : I chase him. I bite him. Bad man. He tasty. Good boy. Good boy Peach.

Tableview
17th Feb 2013, 07:30
No doubt this amusing little prank by a police officer will get submerged under a tide of PC wankerism. Meanwhile ...... enjoy!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/16/article-2279789-17A08A7D000005DC-120_634x813.jpg

500N
17th Feb 2013, 07:44
I thought it was quite well done - and funny.

Who hasn't done something along these lines
when working in the military or other organisation ?

OC's never saw the funny side but .........................

Solid Rust Twotter
17th Feb 2013, 08:26
The jobsworths appear to have taken it quite badly.

skydiver69
17th Feb 2013, 11:06
No doubt this amusing little prank by a police officer will get submerged under a tide of PC wankerism. Meanwhile ...... enjoy

Apparently the CPS had been informed that a PC Peach had been involved in an arrest and they therefore required a statement from him outlining his involvement. Unfortunately despite being informed that PC Peach was in fact PD i.e. police dog Peach, they insisted that a statement was required, hence the one provided above.

On a similar vein someone changed the order of the keys on a keyboard where I work. I guess that two people didn't see the funny side of the prank (one was possible a bit frustrated when trying to write a statement at 2am) but the other was an inspector who threatened to sack the jester if he ever found who it was. It was a shame that this little out break of morale was stamped on so heavily, particularly as that inspector was normally a good bloke.

Windy Militant
17th Feb 2013, 11:34
Perhaps if they signed it Sergeant Peach it would have been more acceptable. :}

G&T ice n slice
17th Feb 2013, 13:16
I showed this to my (sort of border) collie and he pointed out some grammatical errors. It should read

Sit hold up right front paw, wag tail
stand up "bark" I chase him
wag tail turn three circles bark I bite him
bark bark bark bad man bark bark
wag tail wag tail sit look hopeful beg with left paw he tasty
stand wag tail wag tail good boy wag tail big s-t-r---e----t-ch
wag tail wag tail shake whole body good boy (name) look hopefully at my human's walkies clothes wag tail BARK!

But then it's been written by an Alsatian, immigrants coming over here and biting our bad people & taking our bitches

chuks
17th Feb 2013, 14:20
Do not smear the good name of the Fatherland! Peach is probably a Malinois, and they are from Belgium, hence his grammar.

500N
17th Feb 2013, 14:31
I submitted an insurance claim on my car saying the dog drove
the car into the gate post (she caused it, didn't have to do much
driving though !!!)

They paid.

I wonder if I had submitted the claim from her, would it have been paid ?

stuckgear
17th Feb 2013, 14:51
just as well they did not ask for a statement from a cat, it would have been something like this...

Q34z5dCmC4M

G&T ice n slice
17th Feb 2013, 22:44
Why did the words "Eric Cantona" come to mind with that video??

Bern Oulli
19th Feb 2013, 08:37
Thank you Stuckgear - my muesli is now all over the keyboard, screen, trousers, dog ...