PDA

View Full Version : VPN provider

custard guts
14th Feb 2013, 08:24
Can anyone recommend a VPN provider. I have been using Astrill and have been very disappointed by the service!

Le Pen
14th Feb 2013, 08:42
Look at Lamnia.com

Expensive but good :)

LP

mixture
14th Feb 2013, 14:10
Isn't this stuff that shouldn't be talked about on PPrune ?

ericlday
14th Feb 2013, 14:44
Too many double negatives 'mixture' What are you saying ???

mixture
14th Feb 2013, 14:53
Using VPNS for the purposes of circumvention of television programme distribution restrictions is a bit of a no-no I would think.

seacue
14th Feb 2013, 15:32
If I were to have a VPN, it would be to have some security when using public access WiFi sites. Aeroport waiting rooms are an example.

mixture
14th Feb 2013, 16:20
If I were to have a VPN, it would be to have some security when using public access WiFi sites. Aeroport waiting rooms are an example.

Erm yes, but I think we know that's not what's being discussed here ! We're not talking about corporate VPNs or such like that have legitimate uses.

Google the "Lamnia.com" that was suggested earlier by someone else, the title on Google says it all "Watching TV abroad with Lamnia VPN" alongside the link to the lamina.com website.

There are VPN services out there that are designed with the purpose of allowing people to watch TV in locations where the rights holders are not permitted to allow the copyrighted programmes to be distributed.