PDA

View Full Version : 48 hours without PPRuNe? What now?

OzExpat
20th Apr 2002, 13:40
OMG! What on earth will I do with me time for a WHOLE 48 hours? :eek: I'll die.... :eek:

Okay folks, what are YOU gunna do? Or, if you only see this AFTER the event, HOW the hell did you survive?

HugMonster
20th Apr 2002, 13:48
I shall assume you mean without PPRuNe. Dratted keyboards, huh? Bill Gates is a bastard an' all that...

Well, as for me, I'm going offline now - I may be some time...

Wanders out into the snow up to Tesco's...

pigboat
20th Apr 2002, 15:48
AAAAA uuuuuu gggghhhh!!!!
scran, when're ya posting the music quiz?

redsnail
20th Apr 2002, 16:39
Oz, I know where I'll find you. ;) :D

fantom
20th Apr 2002, 16:45
suppose we shall have to talk to our wives...:p

Grainger
20th Apr 2002, 16:55
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HugMonster
20th Apr 2002, 22:54
fantom, you don't half have some bloody silly ideas... :eek: :rolleyes:

DX Wombat
20th Apr 2002, 23:17
Repeat after me: "I will cope, I will cope, I WILL cope,I will cope I WILL COPE !" No I won't, who am I trying to fool? :eek: :eek: :eek:

sprocket
21st Apr 2002, 03:20
fantom .... [slap, slap] snap out of it man! [slap, slap] Yer getting delerious already.

There, hows that? Feelin' better now?

OzExpat
21st Apr 2002, 05:11
Arrrrr geez Reddo... am I THAT predictable?:eek::D

FlyingForFun
22nd Apr 2002, 13:21
Found the perfect solution - invited a PPRuNer to my house for the weekend, so we could carry on PPRuNing all weekend! :D (Actually, she invited herself, but I wasn't complaining.)

Was a big shock having to spend a whole Monday morning in the office with no PPRuNe, though - but well done to Mik and the crew!

FFF
----------

DX Wombat
22nd Apr 2002, 13:27
:D Hey! I made it! I'm still alive! Aren't I? Anyone else make it through the 48 hours in one piece? Huggy? Oz Ex? Anyone?:confused: :eek: :D :D :D

Feeton Terrafirma
22nd Apr 2002, 13:28
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's up!!! I can post again!!

fewwwww (wipes sweat from brow) that was close! I almost slipped into permanent withdrawal.

Glad it's up again. Well done guys.

Islander Jock
22nd Apr 2002, 13:34
Hi my names IJ and I'm a PPRuNeaholic,

It's been nearly 48 hrs nearly since my last post. But I can't go on like this. :D

OzExpat
22nd Apr 2002, 14:10
Yes thanks DX, but I had to do some really disgusting things in the meantime...:eek: The place didn't come back up soon enuf to save me from some VERY demeaning activities. Geez, eh, there's Nicorettes for the times when we can't smoke ... I reckon we need something for the times when we can't Proon! :D

Poor old Feeton musta been a total nervous wreck too!:D

BlueDiamond
22nd Apr 2002, 16:22
OOOOOhhhh, OzE ... are ya gunna tell us about the disgusting activities???? :eek:

I actually managed very well. I don't believe I checked if PPRuNe was back online yet any more than 421 times. How's THAT for self-control. Not that I'm bragging, you understand.

And in between checking for PPRuNe, I had plenty of cups of coffee to keep the nerves under control and even managed to do some er ... well, you know ... work.

So, yeah, I'm fine, I did well, I coped, I managed, I got through it, I survived, I .............. ......... ...

Runs to kitchen, shaking and crying and drinks extra strong coffee between sobs ....)

Celtic Emerald
22nd Apr 2002, 18:17
Danny

I really thiink you should set up a PPRuNe Anonymous mate.

Some people are definitely too addicted for their own good come to think of it I wasn't much better when I had constant access to a computer. Maybe the ISP's who screwed me up did more good than harm, maybe I should even feel grateful to the little
b uggers. :mad:

Emerald

criticalmass
22nd Apr 2002, 22:16
48 hours without Pprune?

Well now, lemmeesee...oh yes, drove satellite truck for 10 hours, visited Gogirl and Disco Stu, ate and drank and made merry with them, made some bucks, more eating, drinking and making merry with GG and Stu, drove truck a bit more and when I had finished, lo! it was a miracle, but PpRuNe was back up and there was much rejoicing in the land!
:D