PDA

View Full Version : usual job type question

pilotbear
20th Apr 2002, 11:58
hi guys,
Sorry, I know you guys see this question a million times, but I am just wondering if any one can suggest any freight companies I can apply to for FO jobs in UK or Abroad. (I am British and live in the UK)
I am willing to work or relocate anywhere.
I have over 700hrs, JAR and Canadian CPL/ME/IR including100+ multi and 200 floats. Shortly to do MCC.

thanks very much :p

easondown
22nd Apr 2002, 13:17
Try Emerald Airways based in Liverpool, they fly HS748 and Short 360s.:rolleyes:

Fakawi
27th Apr 2002, 12:49
May i tag on to the previous Question.
Only in my case i am from continental Europe with 2300 h and 700 h on Jet (small and medium size buisnessjet).
Any information will be highly appreciated.
There has beet talk recently about the job situation beeing due to become better after summer. Any substance there ?

Thanks

Freak On A Leash
27th Apr 2002, 16:46
Here`s a tip guys; get a hold of Flight International`s World Airline Directory.It gives a thorough listing, addresses, phone & fax numbers and websites to the airlines.Or simply try www.flightinternational.com under "jobs board".There are several other websites for pilots out there, some specializing in their parts of the world.
Hope this helps.:) :) :)

pilotbear
27th Apr 2002, 18:09
thank you very much:D

Fakawi
29th Apr 2002, 14:54
really thot wuld not be that strange magzine everybody starts reading from the back, would it ?
Must have been printed in Arabia