PDA

View Full Version : 744 Non-type DEC "Air China"

The Dominican
9th Feb 2013, 14:02
There was some chatter about this particular gig being a scam! A cruise cap job and not a P1 job....! It has been posted for a while now so if there is a pilot out there that has actually made this position, could you please post your experience/opinion on this gig?

I'm looking for information from an actual pilot that has done this program, please PM me if you don't want to post here.

I already read all the previous post on the matter, so lets try to keep it to factual information and not another PPRUNE bitch fest!

Thanks

Pilot Jobs in China - VOR Holdings (http://www.vorholdings.com/pilotjobs/current-jobs/files/category-airline003a-air-china-cargo.html)

The Dominican
9th Feb 2013, 16:37
Never mind, this position is not available. It would be nice if they remove it from their site:ugh:

WJAPilot
28th Feb 2013, 18:52
Dominican - I was just looking at this - did VOR tell you it was no longer available. Did you get any luck getting information on it.

squarecrow
28th Feb 2013, 19:37
Beware of VOR

The Dominican
28th Feb 2013, 20:01
They said that due to the extreme success of the program, they were no longer recruiting for it! Sounds to me that they are just fishing for applicants to boost their cadre in front of the client! They are still hiring for this position with 500 hours on type, if the program was extremely successful as they claim, that means they got all the pilots they need right? So how come they are still hiring DEC's? :=. Gone fishing said the sign at the door.

CCDiscoB
1st Mar 2013, 01:59
Got the same email...
Next attempt...:}
Hopefully ANA will call...