PDA

View Full Version : Sponcership questions

Chunks
18th Jul 2001, 21:33
Does anybody know what sort of typical questions they ask in sponcership interviews?
What are the main features they are looking for in a person?

Thanks Chunks

Receding_Airline
18th Jul 2001, 21:47
Hopefully not spelling.....

Blindside
18th Jul 2001, 21:55
:D

Chunks - the first quality that any sponsorship provider looks for is the ability to use the search facility on PPrune!

Search (top right hand corner of the screen) in the Wannabes forum using words such as sponsorship, personal qualities etc. There will be plenty to keep you busy.

regards

Manflex55
18th Jul 2001, 21:57
Hahaha.... excellent ! Exactly what I was thinking ! Well, U never know RA, there might B a few nice Sponcers around !

MikeSamuel
18th Jul 2001, 22:58
Mwahahaha - no offence but I would learn how to spell before applying... :D
Hehehehehe

Mike :)

spikyt
19th Jul 2001, 03:20
come on leave the bloke alone! everyone makes mistakes......there have been many threads on spelling that have turned into bitchy fights so I am not getting involved just saying as I am sure this thread will end up closed very shortly as many have before it! :)
Everyone on here needs to chill a bit, thought we were here to help eachother not take the piss!
( Am now spell checking my post before adding it!)

schooner
19th Jul 2001, 14:33
Spikyt, there is usually a space between each and other :p .
Sorry, I`ll shut up now :rolleyes: .
Good advice from Blindside though, lots of good stuff to be found if searched for.

cheers

NigelS
19th Jul 2001, 15:54
...this would be great advice if the search facility actually worked!!!

And yes.. I would definitely suggest at least O-level English before applying. Sorry, couldn't resist. ;-)

Best of luck

Nige :D

stuartmurray
19th Jul 2001, 16:06
Nigel, how would you propose that anyone gets O-Level English, considering they were discontinued about 12 years ago?

So someone doesn't know how to spell sponsorship, or just made a mistake, big deal.

Leave the poor guy alone and if you've got no decent advice, shutup.

-------------------------------------------

Chunks,

Look here: http://www.jon-english.co.uk/ba/

and also check out the company website for fleet, personnel, financial information etc. BA's website is particularly helpful if you are applying to them, since they have 5 or 6 Word docs to download about the company.

Type sponsorship into the seatch facility on this site, it does work, just takes a while.

That's all for now, if i think of anthing else, I'll add it.

Best of luck.

[ 19 July 2001: Message edited by: stuartmurray ]

Blindside
19th Jul 2001, 16:09
Nige - fair point.

Chunks - You can still choose "show all topics" from the dropdown menu. It's more time consuming, but if you are like most people on PPrune - surfing when you should be working, that won't matter.

regards ;)

NigelS
19th Jul 2001, 16:25
StuartMurray! Do you want to sort this outside??

Anyway.. I thought I had made a valuable point once my piss take was over??

Manflex55
19th Jul 2001, 16:46
stuartmurray,

I didn't mean to offend U, I'm really cerry :D

MF

schooner
19th Jul 2001, 16:59
Manflex,
stop teking the pisss :D

schooner

PFO
19th Jul 2001, 23:10
schooner,

Remember me from the Notts bash??

Congratulations on bmi, when do you start at OATS??

PFO ;)

schooner
20th Jul 2001, 16:31
PFO,
how are things ? Starting at OATS in November, wish it was tomorrow :( We should try and sort out another bash, I`ll buy the beers :D :D :D :D (well, some of them anway). I think I saw The Boy Lard while at the train station a few days ago, didn`t twig it was him until later :confused:...sorry, if your reading this.

Anyway, email me if you want to try and sort something out in the future

cheers