PDA

View Full Version : How to bath your cat

Check 6
19th Apr 2002, 21:04
How to clean the toilet and cat at same time:

1. Add shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids up.
2. Pick up your cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat IS actually enjoying this.

CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as kitty's paws will be reaching out for anything they can latch on to.

4. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash" and "rinse," which is quite effective.
5. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
6. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
lids.
7. Your cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.
Sincerely,
The Dog :D :D :D :D

fantom
19th Apr 2002, 21:09
agreed.:p

Paterbrat
19th Apr 2002, 21:13
Check6 have you tried that method for your hair?

Signed: The Cat.

Ivchenko
19th Apr 2002, 21:20
Check6. Just showed your post to my girlfriend's cat. Cat said your method was OK until I moved in, but now she prefers to be put in the washing amchine. Said the toilet was "not so attractive any more" but didn't elaborate.:confused:

BRL
19th Apr 2002, 21:25
Toilet humour at its worst.......

Ivchenko
20th Apr 2002, 01:03
BRL

More along the man / woman theme so popular around these parts if you think about it! :D

But if you want the emphasis changed, I could mention the "strap 'em to the roof rack, visit the car wash" alternative;)

BRL
20th Apr 2002, 01:05
Very true...... :)

Grainger
20th Apr 2002, 09:26
Oh gawd, not another lavatory joke.

Now that you're flushed with success, I suppose we'll have to sit through a whole chain of them... :rolleyes:

HugMonster
20th Apr 2002, 09:28
Finding it a bit of a strain, Grainger? :D

redsnail
20th Apr 2002, 12:11
I can see lots of buttons being pushed or chains being pulled!

Ivchenko
20th Apr 2002, 14:17
Hmmmm....no signs of movement from Check 6 though.....wonder if his 6 needs checking:rolleyes:

Check 6
22nd Apr 2002, 18:48
Is it safe to come down out of this tree yet?

:D :D :D

Standard Noise
22nd Apr 2002, 19:01
Lucifer (the labrador) found many of your ideas interesting. She says "clean cats taste better! mmmm WOOF!"

Ivchenko
22nd Apr 2002, 22:44
C6 - They're still on your tail.

Can you pull a yoyo on your way down?:eek: