PDA

View Full Version : AHK schedule

hawkerjet
5th Feb 2013, 14:49
Hi Guys/Gals,
I'd like to know if someone from Air Hong Kong could tell me what their schedule is like? I see that they have a bank of departures from around 3am to 5am and was curious. Do you fly out, get your rest then return in the evening? Do you guys fly any charter? I am just curious and would love to hear from someone that flies for AHK,

xdc9er
6th Feb 2013, 11:06
8on 6 off (days), layover or day overs , at out station during day, , decent hotels , generally too far from the city anyway to spend time visiting , so the rest is actually rest at Airport hotels. No charters , fixed roster X

IsawBiTuka
7th Feb 2013, 03:21
Hello,
Are there any overnights in Nagoya? is there a training bond for FO position?

Thank you!

xdc9er
8th Feb 2013, 07:49
Sunday nights are overnights at out stations , 3 year bond on joining.X

squarecrow
9th Feb 2013, 21:58
I heard 3 years and 90'000 US Dollar is da bond there

hawkerjet
12th Feb 2013, 08:30
Thanks ex9er, appreciate the feedback

nakbin
11th Mar 2013, 15:48
Are AHK currently recruiting? I know their website shows vacancies but are they actively recruiting at the moment?

crwkunt roll
12th Mar 2013, 00:14
Ah Jizz, reminiscing of a life without low cost carriers..............:ok:

Arfur Dent
12th Mar 2013, 04:27
gaurnteed 13th month. WOW - no free spellcheck then!:=

diablo_caliente
12th Mar 2013, 15:35
Don't forget the full body massage upon sign on

nakbin
12th Mar 2013, 19:31
Steady on now jizzmonkey, I think you're getting a bit overexcited. Tell me where I sign up for a package similar to the one you're thinking of and I'll certainly consider it!.. Maybe Cathay will revive their A scale and maybe I could take that up... But in the absence of that or other similar opportunities, I guess I will have to consider jobs that are actually available. By the way, I'm fully in agreement that we should be paid fairly with decent terms and conditions, but the only jobs that I can consider are the ones that actually exist.

I appreciate you're just trying to amuse yourself, which is fine, but any helpful replies would be appreciated.