PDA

View Full Version : REX Cadetship Experience

benjipc
30th Jan 2013, 22:41
Hi Everyone...

I was wondering if there was anyone here that has had actual experiences with the Regional Express Cadet Program. I was looking for first hand information from people within REX whether it's cadets, previous cadets or pilots.

I am looking for any good things that you experienced and also the negative things you experienced going through the program.

THANKS!

jipc :)

NIK320
31st Jan 2013, 03:36
There is 14 pages about rex cadetship already here (http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-general-aviation-questions/305014-merged-rex-cadet-scheme.html)
A further 38 pages here (http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-general-aviation-questions/386202-mega-merged-rex-cadetship-working-rex.html)

I see you have already posted in the rex thread about having undergone testing for the cadetship. The good and bad is mixed in amongst the thousand odd posts in there.

benjipc
31st Jan 2013, 20:13
Yeah. I have trawled through most of it. All I am looking for is mainly actual cadet experience if there is anyone on this forum that has.

Thanks!
jipc :)

monkeycat
12th Feb 2013, 00:25
Hi would be happy to hear this information also - please contact me if you are also able to let me know the good/bad.

radiodude
26th Jan 2015, 07:59
I too would like to see info too. I was seriously looking at the cadetship

Mikey380
9th Jul 2015, 10:17
I was interviewed by REX during a stage of the recruitment process and he not been informed as to whether i made it or not. Is the lack of a response a result of a failure to pass or due to an overwhelming number of applications?

j3pipercub
9th Jul 2015, 20:03
If it has been more than 36 hours I would give up any dream of ever becoming a pilot. If you can't make ot through the REX interview process, how do you ever hope you go solo in a warrior space shuttle?.

Yes, I'm taking the piss.

Formationflying
6th Aug 2015, 04:31
Humans,

I have a WOMBAT test coming up, so any useful information would be great. I have been through a few threads now, and the general belief is it is crap. Yet how many have been through the actual program?

Opinions people?

Cheers,
Formation