PDA

View Full Version : Legacy part B OPS manual

EMB170
30th Jan 2013, 07:00
Looking for an E135, Legacy, approved OPS manual part B .
If somebody could share his/her copy that would be great.
Thanks very much
EMB170

hawker750
30th Jan 2013, 09:30
There is no such thing as an approved Ops Manual, they are only "accepted" by the Authority for your operation.
Anyway, I do not think that anyone would "share" his copy with you after the blood sweat amd toil he has gone through to get it accepted. Anyway, what do you want it for? Perhaps to take charter work away from the person you are trying to leach it off?

OutsideCAS
30th Jan 2013, 10:48
Dont think, in summary, that Hawker750 can help you there EMB170 :E

blood sweat amd toil he has gone through to get it accepted

You referring to the copy and paste efforts most GA companies seem to employ Hawker?;)

hawker750
31st Jan 2013, 14:24
Outside
Yes, sadly you are so correct. Our manuals were produced in house and from stratch. I have even noticed the same typo error in somebody else's manual who I was doing training for!
What I found unbelievable was anyone could really think another company would release a copy of an Ops Manual. I guess he was hoping to pay a few quid to a disgruntled employee. I really suggest people put deliberate typos in their manuals,

Sepp
31st Jan 2013, 14:31
Some of us certainly do! I put several in the various parts of the OM I wrote - taken in order, the extraneous letters spell B*st*rds :)