PDA

View Full Version : Asian News:

Ocean Person
28th Jan 2013, 08:16
Captain Dart:

My posting re the SS Pueblo was not puerile. It was asian news and would have been of interest to all (most) people who live in asia. Jet Blast as suggested by you is not asian. In fact it is far from it. I suspect the reason the thread has been removed is not because of the subject but rather because it touched a political nerve. That in its self says something, something you may care to think about.

O.P.

Steve the Pirate
28th Jan 2013, 10:09
How about here?

South Asia and the Far East - PPRuNe Forums (http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-45/) :)

STP

SloppyJoe
28th Jan 2013, 12:36
For some reason he likes letting expats flying in HKG know about news he views as superior actions of China and N Korea. Think he may have an inferiority complex.

Sue Ridgepipe
28th Jan 2013, 14:10
Dude this is an aviation forum, if I want to know what's going on in the region I will watch the news on television or read the newspaper.

cpdude
28th Jan 2013, 15:11
Ocean Person,

No disrespect intended but I must agree with others that your post was on the wrong forum.

This is the Fragrant Harbour Forum:
"A forum for the large number of pilots (expats and locals) based with the various airlines in Hong Kong. Air Traffic Controllers are also warmly welcomed into the forum."

Frogman1484
28th Jan 2013, 22:02
Thats correct. Im sure there is some chinese government controlled site where you can post you I love you guys so much posts. :ok: