PDA

View Full Version : Well done Iberia!

Avman
18th Apr 2002, 20:35
Just returned from an BRU-BCN-AGP and AGP-BCN-BRU trip with Iberia and as I'm not a regular user of this airline I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. Comfortable seat pitch; all flights on time; suitcase followed same itinerary as myself despite tight connections; good service; and, most surprisingly these days, a quite acceptable HOT meal on a relatively short 100 minute sector - all for a very reasonable fare. Well done Iberia!

ST.CRISPIN
19th Apr 2002, 12:28
HAve done UK-Spain and also south america routes with them in the last year and so and they have improved massively. I gave up on them in the early 90's because of crew attitiude and general shambolic air about the whole operation, but very quietly over the last decade they have done amazing work.. well done to them.

Boss Raptor
20th Apr 2002, 08:57
LHR-MAD regularly over the last couple of months...yes they are quite good, good meals out of LHR too...they can run unbelievably late on occasions 'inbound a/c arrived late etc.' not really acceptable for company of that size and check-in staff at MAD can be sour but still helpful...

The 'dump the pax at both front and rear doors of the 757' fiasco at MAD can be a pain in the bum...big traffic jam in the middle of the cabin as the pax try to get to opposite ends!

Overall one of the more pleasant airlines to travel on - the best I fly on in Europe at the mo anyway! :D