PDA

View Full Version : Watch what you say on Tiger

SOPS
24th Jan 2013, 09:21
Tiger Airways | Man arrested for swearing on flight to Singapore (http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/cane-looms-for-aussie-swearaccused-in-singapore-20130123-2d5vi.html)

Ancient Mariner
24th Jan 2013, 09:25
All hail the Singapore legal system.....................or maybe not?
Per

sisemen
24th Jan 2013, 09:39
I reckon that the miserable git in the aisle seat ought to be prosecuted and caned for being such a curmudgeonly git.

If one has bagged the aisle seat surely you expect to be disturbed when your two inner companions want to go for a pee?

500N
24th Jan 2013, 09:49
sisemen

Agree, I think that is a given if you take the aisle seat.

Although I will never fly Tiger !!!

toffeez
24th Jan 2013, 10:16
A "maritime worker" called Bruce.

Slasher
24th Jan 2013, 10:50
A wharfie swears at some snivelling d!ckhead who swore at him first - so the
wharfie gets in the sh!t and the d!ckhead is let off free.

I'm sure the JB mods must've sent Tiger their SOP. :rolleyes:

B Fraser
24th Jan 2013, 11:27
The Aussie probably thought that being sworn at was a term of endearment and simply returned the friendly compliment.

Solid Rust Twotter
24th Jan 2013, 13:21
No worries getting up to allow others to get by for a pee, but when the dullards with raisin sized bladders are packing away the beers and demand to be let through every ten minutes or so, it becomes a personal challenge to me to see if I can get them to piss themselves.

Mr Chips
24th Jan 2013, 13:45
So the report has no details on what actually happened. the report does not explain why only one person was arrested when apparently two were involved. the report does not give anything but the barest of "facts"

Yeah, must be the legal system/airline at fault, can't possibly be anything the Ozmate did.

toffeez
24th Jan 2013, 14:01
He was pissed off because he thought he was entitled to special service on ThaiGirl Airways.

ok that joke sucks.