PDA

View Full Version : Man shoots himself with Cattie...

Cacophonix
23rd Jan 2013, 23:45
Just in from Johannesburg South Africa.

"In a ferocious outbreak of catapult violence a, yet to be identified man, threatened Gauteng children with the horror of a catapult and stones as they left their Rosebank school today.

Chief General (the Big Man Makulu) Gabashani said that this kind of copy cat violence was been spun upon the kind of things we all see from America.

"We may love the Americans but we understand that they don't understand catties. BB guns, yes, but civilization requires that Africans be more mature and therefore this warning to those thugs who will ape madmen like Ted Nugent and even Canadians like Dushan..."...

Zulu - Final Attack - YouTube

Caco

arcniz
24th Jan 2013, 01:13
Cac says:

Methinks you;re deliberately not understanding the top-dog thing. The world will mourn for millennia when it quits -- coming sooner than later, from the signs.

When those who have the most to lose stop barking, bad for all.

Cacophonix
24th Jan 2013, 01:18
Arcniz

Point taken. In truth I was relishing just a little joshing here though! :-)

Regards

Caco

Ghost Dance - YouTube

arcniz
24th Jan 2013, 01:27
Speaking in u-tube does naught pour moi. One does not pursue 100 percent of such links - as a martyr of practice.

Cacophonix
24th Jan 2013, 01:32
Arcniz

Another point taken. I read and write music but hell I get kinda lazy sometimes :ok:

Best

Caco

arcniz
24th Jan 2013, 01:38
....kinda lazy sometimes

Tempus fugit. Plenty of other-time later.

Cacophonix
24th Jan 2013, 01:44
Arcniz

If you don't lecture at MIT (or Caltech) or Western Case (or Penn State :p) you should... :ok:

Best

Caco

lomapaseo
24th Jan 2013, 01:49
Cac

"We may love the Americans but we understand that they don't understand catties. BB guns, yes, but civilization requires that Africans be more mature and therefore this warning to those thugs who will ape madmen like Ted Nugent and even Canadians like Dushan..."...

For gawd sakes man, take some aspirin and get a good nights sleep and give the fever a chance to subside before posting.

Cacophonix
24th Jan 2013, 01:57
My gosh I have wrought the displeasure of the big American beasts here tonight and that gives me no pleasure at all.

Lomapaseo, it is true that sometimes my posts have been wrought by fire water and other maleficence's. Tonight, honestly sir, my head is temperate thanks to the good oak...

Best

Caco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrZw8RToN2Y

arcniz
24th Jan 2013, 02:00
If you don't lecture at MIT (or Caltech) or Western Case (or Penn State ) you should...

Ta, but likely just a reprise of Diogenes on the sand.

One aims for effect, but only a few unlikely-er long-shots.

Neither the quest nor the result really matters.

Modulating process is all one may hope for. And slim that.

Cacophonix
24th Jan 2013, 02:04
Arcniz

An Epicurean at heart after all...

Caco

Ok he was a Cynic but I am sinister! ;)

arcniz
24th Jan 2013, 02:10
Well put. Enchante!

... but with anhedonic inclinations: long path not often taken is often preferable -- because less explored. Likewise short path to makesnosense & thus ignored.

Epiiconoclasticurian, maybe.

Cacophonix
24th Jan 2013, 02:34
Epiiconoclasticurian, maybe.

You could be summarising P Glass Esquire (for the NY Times, for example)... ;)

philip glass einstein on the beach - YouTube

Where is Matari now? How he would hate this homespun homily. Not Tintin, nor Haddock but mostly Rastapopolous.

Caco

Temp Spike
24th Jan 2013, 03:17
My gawd havenít we enough Rap noise without the elitist contribution gone eclectic?

arcniz
24th Jan 2013, 03:20
Right on, bro!

vulcanised
24th Jan 2013, 12:07
Having read through all the foregoing I can confidently state that I haven't got a clue what this is about.

SOPS
24th Jan 2013, 12:45
That makes two of us !