PDA

View Full Version : Manchester stabbing.

vee-tail-1
23rd Jan 2013, 21:20
BBC News - Keiran Crump Raiswell death: Man charged with murder (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21173337)

If this ethnic minority suspect is convicted of this vile crime:
Perhaps apart from rotting in whatever version of hell his foul religion prescribes, it would be gratifying if he was deported to his own country after serving a long time in jail. :\

DX Wombat
23rd Jan 2013, 21:26
How do you know he wasn't born here and isn't a British Citizen? If he isn't, then I think it is highly likely that repatriation is what will happen.

galaxy flyer
23rd Jan 2013, 21:29
Next up, Ban Knives thread.....

GF

Dushan
23rd Jan 2013, 21:33
GF, you jest, but I read somewhere that there is a movement in UK to ban knives that have pointy ends. They consulted chefs and were told that "nobody needs a pointy end on a knife". Sound familiar?

gingernut
23rd Jan 2013, 21:36
If this ethnic minority suspect

Immigration is a challenge. Where's the evidence of minority v-tail ?

Tableview
23rd Jan 2013, 21:37
If this ethnic minority suspect is convicted of this vile crime:
Perhaps apart from rotting in whatever version of hell his foul religion prescribes, it would be gratifying if he was deported to his own country after serving a long time in jail.

Regardless of his nationality/religion/ethnic origin, which is irrelevant, he is living proof that the UK needs the death penalty. Alternatively, if these people wish to live amongst civilised humans, they should be subject to the same laws as they would be in their country of ultimate origin ....... which brings us back to the death penalty.

Dushan
23rd Jan 2013, 21:41
TV, you can always send him on a nice vacation to Bali. Just before departure give him a gift box of chocolates or a fruit cake. Tell him not to open it before he arrives at the "hotel" in Bali.

Mr Chips
23rd Jan 2013, 21:43
Is it actually more important to some people on here that the murderer was possibly from an ethnic minority? He killed a man. That is what is important.

Forget deportation "back to where he came from" (Berkshire), if we had proper jail terms he would never need to be deported because he would never leave jail.

Interestingly, carrying a bladed weapon is illegal
As is stabbing someone.

Just to save any debate on needing new laws.

BenThere
23rd Jan 2013, 21:51
I'm interested in 'Why did he do it?'

Was there a racial or religious motive? Did he think his ethnicity might buy him some legal leeway? Was it a hate crime? (Full disclosure: I believe all violent crimes are hate crimes and there should be no distinction based on race, ethnicity, class or gender prefs, whatever. Punish the perp for what he/she did, not why he/she did it.)

Dushan
23rd Jan 2013, 21:51
Awhhh, Mr Chips, but we do, we do. After all, new laws are always being expected after a shooting.

Dushan
23rd Jan 2013, 21:53
Ben, Ben, you are such a heartless redneck. What if he never had warm porridge for breakfast when he was a kid?

Milo Minderbinder
23rd Jan 2013, 22:31
can I just point out that he's not yet been tried? He's just been charged.
Comments such as Tableviews, however justified run risks of claims of compromised trials, or presumably could run foul of sub judice regulations?
Save your rantings until after the verdict. Then, if guilty, hang him.

con-pilot
23rd Jan 2013, 23:10
something about knives? :E

http://i.imgur.com/ZXfnUrP.jpg?1

Krystal n chips
24th Jan 2013, 05:14
I see the Offas Dyke Forward Observation Post has been evacuated then.

Perfectly understandable with these inclement conditions but, ever vigilant, the detachment has now decided the concentrate on intel. gathering.

Sadly, the intel. appears to be flawed, or rather the analysis does, although this comes as no real surprise as the dog was probably asleep.

Here, for example, is another sad, and needless loss of life,,,but wait !....the offender in this case was...white....so not really of interest to the intel.community ( West Wales Detachment ) ....

BBC News - Anuj Bidve killer Kiaran Stapleton convicted of murder (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-18972079)

I am surprised, well actually I am truly shocked!!!... at the appalling lapse regarding intel. gathering to be honest, and that this event was missed.

BBC News - Train derails and catches fire in Salford (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-21168719)

I say this because,as we all know, in modern warfare insurgency precedes invasion and, as Manchester is a multi-cultural City, as is Salford, then clearly this event was the work of insurgents intent on the destruction of the rail network....."the devil is always in the detail dontch'a know chaps"...to save you writing your next address to the troops here

Also of note, our resident criminologist now adopting an almost moderate stance in contrast to the rapid solving of the dastardly crime in Cheadle Hulme some time ago....although as far as I am aware, the professionals, or the Police if your prefer, have not yet solved this crime which just goes to show the valueof well meaning amateurs when you need them.

It's often the case that exposure to prolonged heat can induce delusions.

Clearly, the recent drop in temperatures suggests a study should also be made as to the effects of snow and ice on the capacity to think in a rational manner.

B Fraser
24th Jan 2013, 08:08
"nobody needs a pointy end on a knife"

And how is one supposed to open an oyster or despatch a lobster before boiling it ?

Perhaps the same treatment ought to be given to those who commit knife crimes.

Alloa Akbar
24th Jan 2013, 09:51
how is one supposed to open an oyster or despatch a lobster before boiling it ?

I thought you had chaps to do that sort of thing these days Lord F?

DX Wombat
24th Jan 2013, 10:14
KnC -:D :D :D
AA - I think that used to be the case but so many have fallen on hard times that they can't even afford a little woman to do the cleaning these days.

Alloa Akbar
24th Jan 2013, 10:34
DX - Really? Gosh, how awful.. It must be a frightful chore having to open one's own oysters.. :O

Farrell
24th Jan 2013, 10:34
When are some of you going to realise that this not about religion, race, colour or country, but rather quite simply about what is in the heart.

My friends are Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jewish, Jehovah's Witness, Ba'hai, Hindu, Athiest....and are from all over the world.

And guess what.....they all react to the murder above with the same disgust and sadness.

Grow up!

B Fraser
24th Jan 2013, 11:16
It must be a frightful chore having to open one's own oysters

I was looking for the tin opener the other day, I then remembered that it was his day off.

Sadly, this thread is drifting the way of all threads of late. To cheer us up, perhaps Mr Akbar can enlighten us with how a gentleman should behave when presented with an unexpected clam.

Mr Chips
24th Jan 2013, 13:46
An unexpected clam is a bonus, and one would never let another get involved

Unexpected crabs however - different story :E