PDA

View Full Version : DoYouSpain car hire

Evanelpus
23rd Jan 2013, 15:34
Has anyone tried contacting them using the 'Contact Us' part of their website?

I have sent 4 e-mails in the last three weeks asking for information and I still haven't had a reply back from them. Does anyone have an e-mail address where I can send a direct e-mail to, rather than go via their online help form? It may be there is a web problem with the form but being ignored jacks me off big time.:{

G-CPTN
23rd Jan 2013, 16:47
Looking at the website they appear to be just agents and not actual renters.

Maybe the person who does it is away from their computer?

Could be a warning in case something goes wrong with your hire . . .

Sunnyjohn
23rd Jan 2013, 17:09
A word of warning. My cousin and her husband hired a campervan online from a Spanish company in Madrid. It was an utter disaster. I won't list all the things that went wrong but suffice to say that, if you wish to use a car hire company based in Spain (DoYouSpain is based in Castellon), only do so if it has been recommended by a friend. Once you get there and pick up your vehicle, you are at their mercy.

Evanelpus
24th Jan 2013, 08:27
Maybe the person who does it is away from their computer?

For three weeks? Maybe I have too hign an expectation level.

if you wish to use a car hire company based in Spain (DoYouSpain is based in Castellon), only do so if it has been recommended by a friend.

It was by personal recommendation, based on my dealings with them so far, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot stick.

sillytwistedboy
24th Jan 2013, 11:54
Evanelpus, see your PM's

stuckgear
24th Jan 2013, 12:03
I have sent 4 e-mails in the last three weeks asking for information and I still haven't had a reply back from them.

what does that tell you?

'hey, i'd like to give you business...'

now what would happen if you actually have a problem ?

you've answered your own query !!

check your PM's BTW