PDA

View Full Version : AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT

pilot.india
21st Jan 2013, 13:17
Hello friends,

I have been following the air india express news lately and saw a few articles about AIX which said will be recruiting pilots this year.

Last year i saw they advertised for co-pilots post. requirements was type rating only.

Exam was conducted for reserved categories pilots. i guess around 10-12 selected from 38. I dont know if they started with their training...

What happened to general category pilots. Will they be having exam shortly for them based on the last year opening.
One of the requirement was they need to be type rated before march 2012. If they conduct exam will they call only those which applied then and who had rating before march 2012 or will they come up with another opening.
OR
Are they expected to come up with an open add for CPL holders. (seems unlikely man..haha...but what the f....i still have hopes)

Any one with news about this please post.
Thanks.

tolip111111
23rd Jan 2013, 07:58
I guess first they will pick up the TR guys and then come up with advertisements for non TR guys if vacancies exist. With the expansion plan in mind, i believe their should be some vacancies if not many. They have not hired anyone, other then the test that was conducted for ST/SC/OBC category out of which i guess 12-14 were selected, but have not been able to establish how many have finally joined. They are suppose to call the general category guys, and if the grapevine is to be believed the exam will be in Jan last week or Feb first week, but this is again rumors!! Well if Jet can take close to 2+ years to call people for interview , i guess AI are well within their rights to delay the recruitment..

pilot.india
30th Jan 2013, 05:56
AIR INDIA EXPESS HAS COME UP WITH VACANCY FOR TRAINEE CAPTAINS.
CHECK LINK:
http://www.airindiaexpress.in/Data/1%20Advt%208%2028JAN13%20TRtdC,%20TrC%20-%20FINAL.pdf

WHAT ABOUT CO-PILOTS.

?????