PDA

View Full Version : July JAR ATPL results?

aces low
18th Jul 2001, 15:20
Anybody out there got their results yet? :confused:

essex_boy
18th Jul 2001, 15:38
where are they just shot home to check not there calling CAA will get back

aces low
18th Jul 2001, 15:40
thanks essex_boy. Good luck. This waiting is aweful

essex_boy
18th Jul 2001, 15:44
The CAA say they will be out this week she
hoped today good luck

EB

Snigs
18th Jul 2001, 21:46
Good luck Aces et al. Life does get better, I can assure you.

wingworker
18th Jul 2001, 22:31
Hi Guys,

I'm waiting too! My money's on Friday so let's hope that there's something worth celebrating!

Good Luck All

Joaquín
18th Jul 2001, 23:18
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
We're all in the same boat. Let's be optimistic (at least till Friday morning!!!!!!)

Good luck!

Unusual Attitude
20th Jul 2001, 04:23
I'm waiting too, want to know how many I'll be re-sitting in 2 weeks !

Good luck everyone !

Regards

UA

Tosh McCaber
20th Jul 2001, 10:44
Does anyone out there know why it takes well over two weeks for the powers that be to mark sets of questions, with only four possible answers?? With the aid of a simple template system, with punched holes indicating the correct answers, a system should be in place whereby markers could check all papers within one or two days.

It really is too bad to have to wait for this length of time,on those unfortunate guys who now have only a couple of weeks until their resit.

It would appear to be yet another example of the fact that no system appears to be in place to scrutinise the examiners!

Tosh McCaber
20th Jul 2001, 10:52
Another thing, should students not be passed back the marked copies of their exam papers for their own scrutiny? It's not that I don't trust the examiners- but human error does occur from time to time.

essex_boy
20th Jul 2001, 11:58
Tosh McCaber
That would be to helpful especially as we would then know our weaknesses dread the thought

Superfly
20th Jul 2001, 12:39
Nothing from the postman yet.....
getting very anxious now as I feel I'll have to rush in case I need to resit a couple of papers !!!
Unusual Aptitude > Hope we won't meet again at the Brush-up course in OATS for phase 1 !!! ;)

er82
20th Jul 2001, 16:07
I'm waiting for results. Am at OATS, and we've been told the results are being posted today (Friday), so we'll get them Monday. Good luck to everyone.

MorningGlory
20th Jul 2001, 19:43
Called CAA again 2day, they said ALL results were being posted 2day 1st class, so look out for the little white envelope in the morning!!!!!!

Just wanna see: pass pass pass pass pass pass pass (PPPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEE)!!

:eek:

batu
21st Jul 2001, 01:54
How are the results guys?
Batu :)

Joaquín
21st Jul 2001, 12:24
6/6

I can't beleive it!!!!!!!! Good luck to everybody.
:)

aces low
21st Jul 2001, 17:23
Results arrived this morning. Despite crazy exam paper I managed to bag all of the Tech module so that is all 14 done and dusted. Time to do some flying, if I can remember anything about the practical aspects....

Capt Wannabe
21st Jul 2001, 20:00
Tosh
The answer papers are marked by computer, which doesn't take long at all. What takes the time is the readjustment of the marks once in-valid questions are identified and removed. This probably also has a lot to do with why the answer sheets are not returned to the students. Besides, unless you remembered exactly the order of all the questions and the answers, what use would your answer sheet be by itself two weeks after you have sat an exam?

redsnail
21st Jul 2001, 22:06
Got all 7 Navs sorted. Now for the Techs. :D
yep, happy.

Flying Farmer
22nd Jul 2001, 10:57
Nothing in the post Sat morning.
Now waiting for Mon morning.
Dont think I can stand much more, well done all who passed.

F F

Snigs
24th Jul 2001, 01:09
If you'll forgive a little indulgence...

A personal message to Aces and our favourite PPRuNe handmaiden... That's brilliant news :D

Unusual Attitude
24th Jul 2001, 03:13
Well done Reddo et all !

I passed all 8 of the techs first time with an average of 90% !

Still cant believe it !, onto the Navs now !

Regards

UA