PDA

View Full Version : CHC International Payraise

Steve76
18th Apr 2002, 02:24
Hey guys,
Rumours from here in Canada are saying International drivers just received a 14% pay increase. 7% in 2002 and another 7% in 2003.
Whats the goss?
Cheers :D

Fluto
20th Apr 2002, 07:54
Correct me if I'm wrong, however would not a 7 percent raise on approximately 50 percent of your pay really be a 3.5 percent raise?
It's all just speculation until the official announcement in May.
Anyone for holding their breath?!?
;)

almost canadian
21st Apr 2002, 02:46
steve76 you thinking of joining CHC Intl?

Steve76
22nd Apr 2002, 14:14
What!..... and miss another fun winter!? Not likely ........;)
Did you get me some chocolate? :D

Have a Chat
23rd Apr 2002, 01:25
What do CHC International Pilots get paid now?

Hoverboy
23rd Apr 2002, 08:00
What we get paid now is supposed to change with an announcement on May 1st, so sit tight and check back here next week!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

HeloTeacher
1st May 2002, 16:41
Just bringing it back up, as it is now May 1 and I'm waiting with bated breath...

staticdroop
1st May 2002, 21:08
Give us a job, i can do that!

Hoverboy
2nd May 2002, 11:42
Well I suppose the vault might be locked and the information will not be released, I did get paid so that's a good sign.
As soon as a confirmed rumour is on the table I'll pass it on, after all, this is the official rumour network right?
;)

HeloTeacher
2nd May 2002, 14:30
from some of my flying companions:

"...they'll announce the pay raise, we will laugh, life will go on..."

"...some will laugh, some will cry, life will go on..."

MaxNg
2nd May 2002, 20:31
Steve76

Next months CHC Scotia's pilot pay packet will contain the first installment of a 3 year payrise putting year 1 Capt. on £51K this year and £59K next year and then 2.5% (or RPI) therafter.

yaberbaberdoo

:D

Steve76
3rd May 2002, 01:39
Max,
thats disgusting!! :)

How can you guy be bothered getting up in the morning to blast off into the unknown for such a pittance....:D

Just wondering whether the payraise may influence our scraps here in the motherland. That is if there is any left after you blokes get your cut.

I saw in my last payslip a memo from head office about the subject but since half of it was in french, I couldn't be bothered looking for the engish side and promptly filed it.

;)

I also have baited breath (....what?)

killabeez
3rd May 2002, 12:59
Well i think you pilots deserve every penny you can extract from chc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,naaaaaaaaaaa just kidding ,,your ripping them off,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Just make sure you leave a lil for the small *hard* working fish,,,

Would hate to think they take there anger out on you guys,,oh and Gals,,,!!!!!!!

donut king
3rd May 2002, 20:58
INTNL" division has dropped some crews due to oil contract cutbacks( less a/c required)

Dont expect too much re: raises. Other guys looking for work.

That's all I know........ u have any news?

HeloTeacher
4th May 2002, 08:53
That's the first I've heard about Intl division dropping crews, what with the new contract in Vietnam, and others in the pipeline. What do you know that we don't ?

donut king
5th May 2002, 00:08
Sorry!

Wrong choice of words. A/C released from a contract equals "reshuffle" of crews or some contract guys not returning immediately.

You can figure out the rest.

My apologies!!!

D.K

HeloTeacher
16th May 2002, 10:18
10 % on the base
1 % on the pension
base incentive pay (varies)

works out to about 7% of gross

most appear happy / content