PDA

View Full Version : Walt Cunnungham Apollo 7 visit to the UK March, 2013

crash
13th Jan 2013, 12:13
Ladies and gentleman,

Walt Cunningham, Apollo 7 is due to attend the UK on the 15-16th March, 2013. As with previous visits it will be organised by Ken Willoughby and happening in sunny Costa del Pontefract in West Yorkshire. There will be a Dinner on the evening of the 15th followed by a talk on the 16th. Cost will be £60 for the meal, £30 for the lecture and a Combo price of £80 for both. There will be one signature included in the price of the lecture ticket. For children's tickets to the lecture please contact Ken directly but if I get the information first then I will post it here. All information is contained on the Space Lectures website which is linked below:-

Space Lectures (http://www.space-lectures.com/dinner_3.html)

Walt Cunningham is another of the great characters of the space era, as anyone who has read 'All-American Boys' will know. An out-spoken individual who is not afraid to tell it how it is.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask either Ken or myself.

All the very best,

Paul

crash
25th Jan 2013, 10:14
Ok, I sadly have to inform you that this event is CANCELLED. It is hoped that it will be staged in the near future.
I fully understand peoples disappointment, and possibly mild annoyance, especially as this is not the first time it has been cancelled but it is unpreventable.

Thank you for your support for previous events and this one. Sorry! :cry:

Paul

sp221156
25th Jan 2013, 12:59
Gutted also Paul - but not as much as Ken W I suspect........ :{