PDA

View Full Version : Where is Cloud 9?

ksd333
17th Apr 2002, 03:58
Hey Cloudy,
Where are you and how is Eastern going?
I have undergone a name change since we last posted, thanks for the "wings" photo, it was great.
Would love to hear all your news, I am still on hold but I hear your friend K is doing well.
Got Impulse interview this week, gotta keep all avenues open I guess.
Hope to hear from you soon.

cloud nine
17th Apr 2002, 08:04
Hi K??? ( ha ha I won't disclose your new identity!)

Woo- Hoo, Impulse tomorrow huh? Good news, I hope you go well, make sure you let us all know how it goes. All I can say is goodluck! Im sure you will be fine, you have done well before. My friend also has an interview tomorrow at 2.30pm. Looks like they are doing lots of recruitment.

Yes, K is doing really well, so much so that she would like to stay permanently up the coast. Thats a shame that you are still on the hold list, have they still been contacting you? Is there are freeze with their recruitment ?

Eastern is going well. I'm really enjoying it, still doesnt feel like work...its way too much fun :D You should re- apply on staff cv. Im sure you'd love it too.

Goodluck again for "the pulse" interview.

ksd333
17th Apr 2002, 22:06
You guessed right with the initial, good girl!
Yep, they keep in contact nearly weekly and have been very supportive but until the company situation is finalised i will remain on hold.
I was waiting to see the result before i re-apply to eastern as i really wanted this particular position but at the moment i have no idea of a start date.
Impulse however, came out of the blue from an earlier application so i decided it is silly not to go. Havent heard from K for a while but the last time, she was loving it. I am very happy for her!
Great to hear you are doing well, tell me about the rosters, are you away much? and have you met many ppruners?
Cant wait to hear your news, best wishes from me!:D

ksd333
18th Apr 2002, 10:49
Cloudy, you devil, I got such a shock when I saw "your friend"
today I nearly fell off my chair!
Good luck to both of us, things sound a little unsure over there. How is recruitment where you are? have you heard anything? Maybe the 3 of us will end up together! that would be nice and FUN.
email me if you like, thanks.:p