PDA

View Full Version : Korean Air Law HELP!!

NoJoy
8th Jan 2013, 23:10
I will be sitting the next Air Law exam and need some help with material to study. I am working as a flight instructor and my school doesn't have many foreign instructors hence they don't have any information or study material, except this encylopedia looking book containing the entire Aviaiton Act(twice the size of the FAR's.

There is no way I will be able to read and learn this lawyer written jargon thing cover to cover in one week, I'm not Asian!

I heard you captains who get hired by Korean Air, Asiana and so forth get good study material/guides and was wondering if any one would be sooo kind to help me out.

Thanks,
Joel

stan_02325
21st Feb 2013, 12:28
Hi there
I'm sorry I got back to you so late
If you require the material, please PM me your email address
I will send it off immediately

Kind regards
Steven.

gabcon
15th Apr 2015, 18:31
Hi Stan!

I was browsing for Korean air law reviewer and it led me to this forum.

I am applying as a first officer for Asiana and i'm about to take the korean air law exam.
I passed the sim check and medical exams already. Would you pls be so kind to send me your reviewer as it will surely help a lot.

Thank you so much in advance.

My email just in case, [email protected]

Best regards,

Gabby

wasapa
8th Jul 2015, 10:58
Hey guys,

I am in the same boat, I am trying to prepare for the korean air law exam but I am not able to find any good resource study material. Can you guys give out a hand and share some information for the air law exam.

Thanks!

on the glide
8th Jul 2015, 13:59
Hi Gabby,

Check PM please.

on the glide :ok:

alien779
5th Dec 2015, 03:35
HI FOLKS

NEED SOME MATERIAL ALSO ON THE KOREAN ATPL LAW EXAM

my email address is

[email protected]

MANY THANKS

RAJ

Clown330
6th Dec 2015, 05:43
Only 5% of pilots passed Air Law Exam last month.

If somebody has test questions&answers bank please PM me.

Thanks

alien779
9th Dec 2015, 09:07
if you have anything on the above
will appreciate it

my email

[email protected]

thanks

regards

alien779

alien779
10th Dec 2015, 11:34
any help for me !!

email
[email protected]

thanks

alien779

Its me
13th Jan 2016, 06:09
Hi Buddies,

you still have some Air Law intel? I will start as a DEC in April 16. Perhaps you could help me out with this?

Thanks so much. Just PM me please.

Cheers

mdrr3rk
5th May 2016, 17:52
Help please..

Can someone PM me for korean airlaw material.

Thank you.

subin30
16th May 2016, 11:05
I heard there is a change in license conversion requirements since 2013. Now foreign license to Korean license requires a Skills Test?

Anyone recently have experience with this?

lee_apromise
16th May 2016, 12:28
I heard there is a change in license conversion requirements since 2013. Now foreign license to Korean license requires a Skills Test?

Anyone recently have experience with this?

Only for those local fresh CPL holders who did their CPL training in overseas.

subin30
16th May 2016, 12:31
Oh I see thank you for the info lee apromise

saxman777
9th Jul 2016, 17:04
Hi guys.. I need some study materials for the Korean Airlaw as well and any other relevent study materials for KAL.
Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks guys

WallyBallbearing
10th Jul 2016, 04:24
Hey Guys. I did mine many years ago but...have you asked your agent for some help? I believe we had an English version of the regs and made flash cards. Some of the old time fo's there might have it. Go scout out the Hyatt in ICN in the evenings and ask around.

You could roll through the ICAO annex's to get the flavour of the exam.

I remember there was a lot on fines and penalties. Some required documents and personnel licencing. IFR and VFR rules. I don't remember it much. I was with CCL and I believe I received some info from them.

Good luck.